PDA

View Full Version : RACE! Save State Feature Works Perfectly!

wraggster
September 25th, 2008, 22:13
News from Uberjack

It’s been four days since the release of RACE!, and I’ve gotten no negative feedback regarding the save state feature, and only 1 confirmation that it works as expected. I’ve been doing a considerable amount of testing with Sonic: Pocket Adventure myself, and so far haven’t encountered any issues.

While the lack of comments (positive or otherwise) is surprising, it’s not necessarily disappointing — I’ll just assume that where there’s no smoke, there’s no fire. Still, it would be great to know what your experience was; whether state restored correctly, or not. If you tested the feature, please post your experience in the forum — include the name of any games you may have tested.

http://0xff.akop.org/2008/09/25/race-save-state-feature-works-perfectly/

brandonheat8
September 25th, 2008, 22:31
it works phenomenal, i played bust a move pocket, i save stated at least 25 times, with no fault in loading them at least a hundred times, (once you get past level 12, it gets really hard) :)

Bastion
September 26th, 2008, 01:39
This is a great improvement over the original. The only thing I notice is that the original Race for PSP supported .ngc files and this one does not.

osgeld
September 26th, 2008, 03:53
what the hell is race?

i love these update post, that tell us about the new fixes to software we have never heard of

COPY AND PASTE at least some friggin detail, so we know why we do or do not care

brandonheat8
September 26th, 2008, 05:48
it is a neo geo pocket color emulator for psp, and a dang good one at that

rogerlesourd
September 26th, 2008, 07:50
This is a great improvement over the original. The only thing I notice is that the original Race for PSP supported .ngc files and this one does not.

Just change all file extensions to ngp and it will work!:D

djemotion
September 26th, 2008, 14:45
ive been testing with sonic to and works fine love the test button to