PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas from the DCEmu Homebrew Network

wraggster
December 24th, 2005, 20:17
Its that time of year when Santa comes and visits and so from all at the DCEmu Homebrew & Gaming Network i wish each and everyone one of you a really great and safe Xmas :)

Now im off to get rather drunk (I mean get down my neck some Xmas Spirit)

Merry Xmas to all :)

If anyone gets any decent pressies then let us know ;)

curt_grymala
December 25th, 2005, 03:06
I got a 40 GB Toshiba GigaBeat mp3 player. I'm pretty stoked about that. The thing looks pretty friggin' sweet. It's got a remote control, a cradle to dock with my 'puter and charge it (rather than just a stupid cord), an image viewer built into it, full-color display and a bunch of other features. Not to mention the fact that it's 40 gigs (I could probably fit my entire 600-disc collection of CD's on there at one time), which is the same size as each of the harddrives in my 'puter.

I also got a pretty cool FM transmitter to go with it. The FM transmitter itself is also an mp3 player. All I have to do is plug my jump drive into it, and I can play mp3's straight off of that, too.

That's the stuff my wife bought me when I was with her (and I bought her the carpet cleaner she wanted). I'll let you know how the rest of my gifts turn out later.

Eric
December 25th, 2005, 04:20
Merry Christmas to all my pals here at DCemu. I hope to get a nice Sega Genesis tomorrow or Nintendo Entertainment System. Yep its retro time until boxing day when i purchase my PS2 yeah funny the last next generation system had to be a Sony system and it will continue like that for the rest of my life lol.

I gotta have all the systems all the games and soon the world ha ha ha ha. I will conquer.

Have a good new years aswell friends

Eric

obelisk
December 25th, 2005, 06:22
we just got a case of Hamm's and a new 50 pack of cd's for the DC stuff coming out soon, and a crudload of data backups.

Having an excellent day!
Happy Christmas from Obelisk, and Mrs. Obelisk Clause.
ttfn

curt_grymala
December 28th, 2005, 16:14
Alrighty - here's the rundown of most of my gifts:
I got the new edition of Family Guy DVD's, along with the Family Guy movie.
I got my wife Season 4 of Smallville on DVD.
We got Disney Scene It (which we already had, so we exchanged it for TV Scene It).
I got Music Scene It.
I got myself two new pairs of Dr. Martens (I hadn't got a new pair of shoes in about 10 years, which is when I bought my last two pairs of Docs).
I got Dream Theater's new album, and I got Megadeth's latest album (which I promptly transferred to my Gigabeat).
I got an Egg and Muffin toaster, so I can make my breakfast sandwiches a lot easier in the morning.
We got a DS for our son, and a GB Micro for our daughter.
I think that's about it, but I'm sure there's probably some other things that I'm forgetting.