PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea DS

wraggster
September 26th, 2008, 16:27
Newly released today:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/7d/pa.132732.1.jpg

features
Takes advantage of the dual screen for new battle features!
All-new story focus means a new experience and all-new endings!
Geo Cubes can turn a battle in a moment – use them well or have them used against you!

description
Take Disgaea with you wherever you go! With the exclusive top screen map and touch screen controls, you're more in control than ever before. Challenge your friends with the multiplayer mode and earn your spot as you rise above the peons!

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-2uf0.html

jrsmaster411
September 26th, 2008, 17:13
definitely the worst version of disgaea but if you can't get it on psp or ps2 it's still worth a play

jaybud4
September 28th, 2008, 17:42
It's effectively Disgaea 2 with a new storyline. What makes it bad, exactly?

nightblade36
September 29th, 2008, 13:34
It's effectively Disgaea 2 with a new storyline. What makes it bad, exactly?

Lol, what?

It's Disgaea ONE with the SAME storyline. Still, it's hardly a bad game--and it does have new features on top of all the ones that the PSP has. Disgaea was never about graphics anyway. It's much more about the gameplay, item world, and the massive grind then transmigrating to do it again.

It's all still there.

jaybud4
September 29th, 2008, 22:31
Lol, what?

It's Disgaea ONE with the SAME storyline. Still, it's hardly a bad game--and it does have new features on top of all the ones that the PSP has. Disgaea was never about graphics anyway. It's much more about the gameplay, item world, and the massive grind then transmigrating to do it again.

It's all still there.
Called my bluff.
Point is, the person I was responding to hadn't played the game, therefore had no right to call it "worst".
EDIT: And looking at the rest of his posts, he's obviously a PSP fanboy, which makes his views biased and therefore moot in any real debate or discussion.

skynes
September 30th, 2008, 14:24
I'm looking forward to picking this up. Since my PS2 died getting Disgaea was a bit pointless, but this allows me to enjoy it on my DS which I played a lot more of anyway :)