PDA

View Full Version : PSP C commands list/ libs

insert_name_here
December 25th, 2005, 03:25
Where would i get a list of what PSP-specialized commands there are... I have the psp-sdk, and can understand some of it, but other parts are completely unintelligible.

I know about Lua, but want to use C/C++.

thanks... my first post here... but im not a stupid n00b. i just couldnt get an answer on psphacks.net where i have 1000+ posts.

Samstag
December 25th, 2005, 07:16
Where would i get a list of what PSP-specialized commands there are... I have the psp-sdk, and can understand some of it, but other parts are completely unintelligible.

I know about Lua, but want to use C/C++.

thanks... my first post here... but im not a stupid n00b. i just couldnt get an answer on psphacks.net where i have 1000+ posts.

The documentation on the available functions is in /usr/local/pspdev/doc/html (if you have an up to date copy of the sdk). Point your web browser at index.html in this directory and you can browse from there.

And to get an idea of how to actually start using this information, look at the sample programs in /usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/samples.

insert_name_here
December 25th, 2005, 15:44
hmmm. i dont have /doc or /samples. could someone NOT *winky* send me a non-torrent link to an up to date sdk?

haha, i found it, it is in usr/local/pspdev/psp/sdk/samples, but not the index, could someone send me that.

email is insert.name.here.again @ gmail.com (obviously w/o the spaces, just i dont want spam)