PDA

View Full Version : Help me with Firmware launcher 1.3.7

terre
December 25th, 2005, 14:30
HELP ME please.
I can load firmware 2.5, but 2.0 is buggy(it gives me an error that settings are deleted or corrupted and says that i need to press 0 to restore) I press it and loads my real(1.5) firmware.
Help me please. :confused:

IndianCheese
December 27th, 2005, 03:40
dunno i only load 2.50

nielsss
December 28th, 2005, 16:09
I have been waiting for a long time to ask this, can you use firmware launcher on Fanjita's eboot loader 9.0 to emulate firmware 2.5 or 2.6??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????? :confused:

please i need to know, think about it lacation free player and homebrew all on a 2.0

idapimp
February 7th, 2006, 00:57
no it doesnt work on the eboot loader and, to the first question. you need to use file assistant to copy all the files over from the flash1 folder of YOUR ACTUAL PSP, while keeping the directory structure in tact. if that doesnt work try to restore the defualt settings on your psp and then do it. i had the same problem. if someone could answer my question now.

when i use the luancher on 2.0 or 2.5 i can see what video i have on my mem stick. but it doesnt show there are any photos or mp3's. and sometimes i have problems saving connection settings and all that. HELP PLEASE!!!!!