PDA

View Full Version : A DCEmu Themes Website ?

wraggster
September 28th, 2008, 11:18
This is a Quick one to those who make themes for both the PSP and PS3 and even other consoles, i am looking for someone (who we can trust for sure) to webmaster a DCEmu Themes Website and it will be seperate from the rest of dcemu but will have feeds going into the right hand sides of the PS3/PSP and other sites should that be doable, i dont want to muscle in on the many great sites out there but it may be a way to get your work noticed on more sites.

anyone interested then reply and we can discuss more.

wraggster
September 28th, 2008, 11:21
if theres themes for xbox360/wii/ds(i havent a clue) then it could be a killer site and hopefully we can give artists some exposure.

newb_fo_life
September 28th, 2008, 12:19
That would be awsome,I would do it too,I only know the basics of vbulletin,but if it is simple,Ill take it up

Safari Al
September 28th, 2008, 13:37
Why not just put the themes under their separate consoles?

gamefreak199101
September 28th, 2008, 13:46
I work really well under that and no one in the past I have gone against my word on them.You can 100% trust me and I Will do great handling it.The reason why I don't post so much here also is that I'm mostly into theming and customization of consoles.

Veskgar
September 28th, 2008, 15:58
I think its a good idea to have a separate themes section. Especially for PSP and PS3. I just hope there is some form of quality control or voting on favorites.

gamefreak199101
September 28th, 2008, 17:14
I could set that up very nice

wraggster
September 28th, 2008, 17:29
Why not just put the themes under their separate consoles?

well thats my thinking of having a special themes website, before there was that many themes being released that it was killing those on low bandwidth and making the news harder to see but with a dedicated site those interested can see every theme they want and maybe have monthly comps.

wraggster
September 28th, 2008, 18:47
the site can be easily set up within an hour but would need graphics saying dcemu theme site or whatever :P

with vbulletin we are quite luckly because new threads actually count as news and say we make a psp theme forum, ps3 theme forum a theme news forum and say a submit themes forum then i can easily make it so that all themes show up on the site and you need no webmastering experiance

all we really need is someone who is mad keen on themes

only thing to know is that i really dont mind linking to other sites as long as we have a local copy, which is much like homebrew and emulation releases unless its hosted on sendspace or rapidshare etc but then again they arent that great so a local copy would be kinda cool

gamefreak199101
September 28th, 2008, 18:52
I have made some good/great themes. So I have a lot of experience like over two years, So I would know what to look for the the theme and whats front page material etc.

to give you a preview of how I do my work, so elegancy and simplicity falls into place, take a look at my current work in progress for the PSP:

http://i35.tinypic.com/r345.jpg

wraggster
September 28th, 2008, 20:05
looking good, hmm i need maybe a day to get the ball rolling then ill get everything in place, ill need to let the other admins know first or get my arse kicked :P

gamefreak199101
September 28th, 2008, 20:32
So, will I be taking on the job as a webmaster on the theme site.Just on a note I'm very virtuoso on my decisions on weather or not something goes on the front page or not

carlitx
September 28th, 2008, 21:49
I like the idea of a DcEmu themes site.

oh and:

WOOOOO! 1000th post!

gamefreak199101
September 30th, 2008, 19:50
well whats going to happen wraggster

gamefreak199101
October 5th, 2008, 22:22
Did you guys talk yet?

HydroJohn
October 7th, 2008, 18:12
Hi there wraggster I have seen your looking for someone to webmaster a psp themes site. I myself am a webmaster of a psp demo and psp portal site. And I have just launched a psp theme site would, Would you be intersested in making my psp themes site part of the DCEMU network? Please could you let me know either way
Look forward to hearing your response HydroJohn

Akoi Meexx
October 7th, 2008, 22:02
I have made some good/great themes. So I have a lot of experience like over two years, So I would know what to look for the the theme and whats front page material etc.

to give you a preview of how I do my work, so elegancy and simplicity falls into place, take a look at my current work in progress for the PSP:

http://i35.tinypic.com/r345.jpg

It'll be nice once that theme's done...