PDA

View Full Version : The Best Tony Hawk Game?

Eviltaco64
September 29th, 2008, 00:30
Hello DCEmu.

What game in the Tony Hawk series do you consider to be the best?

Post your opinion here!

Triv1um
September 29th, 2008, 00:41
I LOVED underground.

I used to play that 24/7 online on my PS2.

I remember me sitting there all night, in the dark with my pad and backlit USB keyboard on my lap.

I still remember my clan and name aswell - .:X:. Angry Goat

****ing awesome. Haha

Eviltaco64
September 29th, 2008, 00:45
Lol, for me it'd be:

Tony Hawk 2 (PS1)
Tony Hawk 3 (PS2)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (PS2)

I received the original Underground for Gamecube for free, unfortunately, the Gamecube's controller just isnt suited for Tony Hawk games like the Playstation controller is.

Accordion
September 29th, 2008, 01:54
THPS3
hooking up a usb modem to the ps2…
First online console game i ever played… amazing.

steve520
September 29th, 2008, 04:50
i loved American wasteland ive played all of the tonyhawks games and american wasteland just has everything ive wanted in it. i mean it has the fun of thps1 and 2 and it has story mode and online play and i thought it was cool making ur own character.

dejkirkby
September 29th, 2008, 12:30
THPS3 and then THPS 1 and 2, after that TH games went down the pan.

Eviltaco64
September 29th, 2008, 20:55
One game I actually never really played was THPS 4. I played it once on PS1 (yeah, I know) and saw friends go at it on PS2 once.

As far as I know, it was more of a free-roaming game like Underground although more limited like the original series (i.e. not being able to get off the board, etc.)

Safari Al
September 30th, 2008, 02:21
I'd have to go with THPS3 mostly because that was the first game I couldn't stop playing. Then I'd have to go with THAW, which was very interactive, made it a fun game to play.

pibs
September 30th, 2008, 03:06
THUG is the best skating game I have ever played! It just completely revolutionized skating games. First off the online was AMAZING I hardly ever had lag and the community was large and friendly. Not only that but the customization of your character was really crazy for its time, hell I even uploaded my own face onto my skater. The soundtrack for the game is still to this day very good and even though I played this game on the PS2 I re-purchased it on the Xbox to play on my 360.

I LOVED underground.

I used to play that 24/7 online on my PS2.

I remember me sitting there all night, in the dark with my pad and backlit USB keyboard on my lap.

I still remember my clan and name aswell - .:X:. Angry Goat

****ing awesome. Haha

I wish I would of thought of using the keyboard, typing was such a hassle with the controller.

I had a blast doing the online glitches!:thumbup: remember them?

VampDude
September 30th, 2008, 03:34
For me, it's Underground 2.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f8/Tony_Hawks_Underground_2_PS2.jpg/252px-Tony_Hawks_Underground_2_PS2.jpg

I remember the first time I played a Tony Hawks game, it was actually on a demo CD from PlayStation Magazine.

A year later I was given Tony Hawks 2, for FREE. It was on a black demo coloured CD (like the demo disc's that came with the console), and the best part was it's the full game but on a promotional store disc that stores get before games are released from the developers (I collected a whole load've promotional full games for the PSone). :)

Triv1um
September 30th, 2008, 22:40
I had a blast doing the online glitches!:thumbup: remember them?

Oh yes i do!

I don't rembember many anymore, although i do remember the big trampeline sort of thing in the middle of that moscow building. (Was it moscow?)

Man, i used to know them all. Haha.

Buddy4point0
October 1st, 2008, 02:12
I like Thug2 and THPS4 the most.

ninja9393
October 1st, 2008, 04:31
I liked THUG 2 but the best is THPS2

newb_fo_life
October 4th, 2008, 13:00
Thps 2 was one of the first games I ever played that I can remember,then for christmas I got an xbox thug came with it,so many unforrgetton memory's

mexicansnake
October 5th, 2008, 01:01
Pro skater 3 :D.