PDA

View Full Version : How was this xmas for you?

Cap'n 1time
December 27th, 2005, 16:30
This was the greatest Xmas EVER for me! My family didnt fight; my gifts kicked ass; the food was awsome... Best one I have ever had!
All I got really was a laptop. BUT ITS A GREAT LAPTOP!
see the specs here !!!!! (http://us.acer.com/acerpanam/page9.do?dau34.oid=9753&UserCtxParam=0&GroupCtxParam=0&dctx1=25&CountryISOCtxParam=US&LanguageISOCtxParam=en&crc=3877575874)
If you dont know who acer is.. well they are like HP, Dell, Compaq, etc... but they dont fill your hardrive with useless crap and they dont put cheap generic parts in your laptops/desktops. :rolleyes:

I also got a convection oven for my new apartment and some stupid clothes. the oven kicks ass!

so anyway im happy... and I probably sound like a 5 year old bragging about his gifts by now... anyway how was your holiday?

PS: if anyone knows why I cant get ndiswrapper to work on ubuntu with 64 bit libs let me know.

quzar
December 27th, 2005, 20:46
fine. got a load of cash instead of gifts for some reason. so i've already started ebaying.

xuphorz
December 28th, 2005, 01:04
good, i got 6 pc games (some which i wanted that are HARD to find new (Grandia 2, Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death)

and 5 psp games, unfortunatly all require 2.00 (literal require, no wab trick works)

DCDayDreamer
December 28th, 2005, 05:16
I bought my daughter a laptop for Xmas, I also made a lame excuse about 'it taking some time to set up' so I got to play with it for a while, this year must be the busiest holiday season ever for me but it's been fun too, another week off work so there is a silver lining after all.

Onetonbullet
December 28th, 2005, 07:22
I got a Mario kart DS(the red one), Animal crossing wild world, an Xbox 360, Perfect dark zero, Windows MCE 2005, and a 19" Samsung lcd.

I have to admit that the DS was the only gift I recieved from someone else. I bought the rest for myself like a greedy prick. :D

Awsome Christmas!

xuphorz
December 29th, 2005, 05:29
I got a Mario kart DS(the red one), Animal crossing wild world, an Xbox 360, Perfect dark zero, Windows MCE 2005, and a 19" Samsung lcd.

I have to admit that the DS was the only gift I recieved from someone else. I bought the rest for myself like a greedy prick. :D

Awsome Christmas!

ds was the only friend recieved one?
wow, he nice

Cap'n 1time
December 31st, 2005, 04:55
I bought my daughter a laptop for Xmas, I also made a lame excuse about 'it taking some time to set up' so I got to play with it for a while, this year must be the busiest holiday season ever for me but it's been fun too, another week off work so there is a silver lining after all.

that was a great excuse :p

Kaiser
January 1st, 2006, 00:19
I got Ipod Nano 4GB, Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Family Guy Volume 3, Family Guy: Stewie Griffin The Untold Story and some clothes. Overall I did pretty well.

beetroot bertie
January 1st, 2006, 13:18
Mario Kart DS was a particular joy for me (not counting all the food and booze). Remided me how fun that gaming can be, apart from online people dropping off midway through games. I also got the DVD set of Dungeons & Dragons which has taken me back to my childhood.