PDA

View Full Version : Fanjita 2.0 Loader + uo_nj2b = Can't exit?!

shade73
December 27th, 2005, 17:41
Hey, I can't seem to find the escape sequence to get back to the boot loader?! It used to be hold the home key and it would take me back, now it does nothing. Also, i tried the left + right shoulders + start and that didnt' work either. Select+Start doesn't work, and I've tried about every other key combo I could possibly make up!! :P Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
shade

shade73
December 27th, 2005, 17:46
oh yes and on uo_nj2b it didn't have the UP key being pressed the whole time like in uo_nj2a... I just read that is part of the "home" button code?? So is there any way to get back to the boot loader minus holding the power button up for 10 seconds (which of course turns off your console)? It just seems like I'm running about 10 seconds behind the latest answer, so hopefully I can consolidate them here for me and others to reference!

.:PSP1.0:.
December 28th, 2005, 08:39
Like you already said you need press the left + right shoulder buttons + start but you need to keep these pressed down a little longer then a second maybe 3-4 seconds and if that does'nt work the old fashion keep the off button off for 10 seconds will have to do, like mine 99% of the times the trick works and 1% of the time i'll have to do it the old way..