PDA

View Full Version : Oh Great, Puzzle Quest Hitting iPhone

wraggster
September 29th, 2008, 19:20
I don't need to be able to play Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords on anything else, okay? It's already eaten away at my life on the DS, PSP, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, mobile phone, and PC to the point where every month I have at least one Puzzle Quest-related dream. Now TransGaming has announced their expansion into the Apple portable space with Puzzle Quest for the iPhone / iPod Touch.

“It has been a wild and exciting ride for us at D3Publisher to watch Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords progress from a unique release on handheld platforms to one of the most beloved puzzle game franchises of today, raising demand from gamers everywhere to be able to play it on their platform of choice,” said Yoji Takenaka, President and Chief Executive Officer of North America and Europe, D3Publisher.

Gah! I just want to hug this man and punch him at the same time, but not as much as Crecente, who actually contacted both companies and harassed them about making the port. Thanks, Brian. Look for Puzzle Quest to hit the iPhone and iPod Touch later this fall, at which point I will begin spending all my time in the bathroom.

http://kotaku.com/5056252/oh-great-puzzle-quest-hitting-iphone