PDA

View Full Version : I want to **** up an email account from some scamers

mike_jmg
September 29th, 2008, 19:24
So yeah, as the tittle says I want to spam an email account from people conducting scams that involve job hunting here in my country.

They act as an outsourcing enterprise offering very nice jobs for recently graduated students, but once you send your resume, they sent you an email saying they need you to pay around 20 bucks to send you some tests then you send back the tests and they'll tell you if you got the job but this never happens.

So they are making money out of inexperienced people searching for a good job, wich is very scarce this days.

I don't know if this is against the rules or something, I'm not asking for warez or anything like that.

here is the address [email protected]

Send whatever garbage you can

dejkirkby
September 29th, 2008, 20:25
I assume this has something to do with the job you applied for.
Did you actually pay $20?
Try
http://spamyourenemy.com/

pibs
September 29th, 2008, 20:29
Those jobs are too good to be true. I almost fell for one of those but I came to a realization of why should I pay for a job? Doesn't that contradict the notion of getting employment....

What would be more efficient than asking random online people to spam or what ever their inbox, would be to go to your local mayors office or city hall maybe and ask them if they can get some sort of investigation or to file a claim against the company.

Good Luck

mike_jmg
September 29th, 2008, 23:33
pibs that's a good idea, sorry spaming was all I could think of at that moment, I'll investigate where can I file a claim against them. But spaming helped me calm down.

edit: I didn't pay anything, but I saw on yahoo answers that someone did and it was a scam, also a friend of mine always ignores their money asking emails

But it is simply stupid that someone who is being paid to make a selection process for a company, to also ask money from the people sending their resume