PDA

View Full Version : Neo Geo AES Emulation on PSP Soon ?

wraggster
December 27th, 2005, 23:38
Those of you who visit PSP News ;) will notice that we cover every homebrew and emulation scene via our forums and sister sites and most importantly with regards to this article our hosted Developer Chui (http://chui.dcemu.co.uk) a port of the NeoGeo AES Emulation for the Dreamcast, now with the extra power that the PSP has one of our forum users asked over at Yoyofrs Forum (http://yoyofr.proboards44.com/index.cgi) to see if a PSP port was possible or would be done and Yoyo himself answered with this comment

"regarding standard aes emulation it seems dreamcast just got it!
so perhaps I(or somebody else with more free time) can adapt the new neo4all/aes release for psp..."

Maybe soon once they get some time we will see AES emulation on the PSP, more news as we get it ;)

kaos
December 28th, 2005, 00:37
is this an emulator that plays all roms from all the differnt NEO Geo? if not can someone Inform me what it is?

rokobungi
December 28th, 2005, 02:48
AES and MVS the only real differences were the connectors spacing (and of course a jumper that tells the game that it's in AES mode so it doesn't need quarters) lots of people with the AES system bought the arcade MVS carts because they were much less exspensive.

oninotsume
December 28th, 2005, 02:56
I'm hard pressed to think of anything possibly cooler than this for PSP emulation. To be able to play almost all NeoGeo cartridge games on the PSP is absolutely amazing. I really hope and pray that someone is kind enough to get around to doing this. I'm going to try it out on my DC tonight, but to have it on the go would be so choice :)

ace3093
December 28th, 2005, 04:09
I cant wait. AES will be so great! Someone please!

The_Ultimate_Eggman
December 28th, 2005, 08:27
Bring it on baby..An AES emulated on the psp yes plz imagine playing king of fighters on the move..

THE ANSWER
December 28th, 2005, 09:06
Yes AES on PSP would be a great addition. Cant wait for it.

KOF 2002 on my PSP :D

Isulduir
December 29th, 2005, 17:35
This is just a thought. . . but would it be easier to port over the neomame emulator to the psp? That would allow us to play the NEO GEO AES games.

mami54
December 29th, 2005, 17:37
Great!!!!

I want to play SUPER DODGE BALL.