PDA

View Full Version : Japanese PSP Games (Check them out)

wraggster
December 27th, 2005, 23:53
For those of us in the English or Non Japanese speaking worlds we are missing out on some excellent PSP Games that will never appear in the USA/UK/Europe and although some may be slightly hard to navigate there are some fantastic games, when you look at the Worlds biggest importers Lik Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?nav=over&category=304&&lsaid=219793) they have a total of 202 Japanese games and amongst them some absolute classics, if any of you have brought such games then why not tell your fellow site visitors and let everyone know if they are missing out on a classic PSP game.

reply via the comments

ddblue
December 28th, 2005, 00:42
Pretty decent import. Not much Japanese to worry about either. Some US players may remember this game as "Bust-A-Move". Fun, addictive, and for some reason, not released in the good ol' US of A.

grayjaket
December 28th, 2005, 01:12
bust-a-move is in the coming soon section on the sony's psp site

PSmonkey
December 28th, 2005, 04:59
2 must buy games are

1) Exit by Taito <-my fav psp game of 2005
2) the new Katamari Damaci game by namco

chimuusagi
December 28th, 2005, 06:45
Bleach 2 is a must have if you are looking for fighting games for the psp. There is Bleach also if you wanna collect all Bleach fighting games for PSP. Bleach 2 (actually) both a are very import import friendly so even someone who doesn't know Japanese that well can navigate throught the game fairly well. Controls are simple, yet not too simple. I would honestly say that is the best fighting game for the PSP right now! Try it out if you can...I promise (unless you hate fighting game) that you won't be disappointed.