PDA

View Full Version : Trainers & Translations for PSP Games- Who Wants More

wraggster
December 28th, 2005, 02:33
Edison Carters excellent trainer for GTA Liberty City stories hopefully will be the start of many Trainers and Translations for PSP Games, its a pity that Sony couldnt allow for trainers for their games as it would open up the PSP still further to less able players.

Translations would be great for Japanese games that will never see the light of day anywhere else in the world.

What games would you like to see translations or trainers for ?

kyus
December 28th, 2005, 04:35
translations for the bleach games. most of whats in japan is coming to the usa and europe anyway. i doubt those two games are though.

I'd love to see a trainer for every psp release frankly.

Onetonbullet
December 28th, 2005, 07:08
Is there an english version of astonisha(sp?) story?

Rekka1210
December 28th, 2005, 07:09
Both the Megaman Legends games. We'll end up getting MM:Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X before we get the MML games in the US (if we ever the get MML's in the US at that). I would go buy a PSP right now if someone translated Megaman Legends 1 and 2

one winged angel
December 28th, 2005, 11:58
star wars battlefront 2 is a good game for a trainer

so_cal_forever
December 28th, 2005, 15:34
Well, since they wont be releasing Suikoden I+II here, that's one. Heck, about any RPGs they plan on not releasing here (which is a shame, really) need some translations.

Tweak420
December 28th, 2005, 23:46
I agree, a translation for Suikoden and Breath of Fire 3 would be awsome. Those are 2 of my favorite games for the PSOne besides FF7

olgagela
December 29th, 2005, 00:32
I agree, a translation for Shutoku Battle

michael jackson
December 29th, 2005, 01:13
well id love a translation of tales of eternia .... its coming out in english.. i think but im a hardcore rpg gamer and i played tales of destiny 2 for ps1 but the discs were stolen in a cd case that i lost while walking through town long ago... someone mustve found it laying in the road and snatched it

long story short i was on the final dungeon.... 4 discs no ending... >.< if they decuide not to release it in english i might blow my head off cus i cant find a copy of the original anywhere T_T

(toe is basicly a port of tod2... i cant remember if tod2 had spoken voices tho... long time ago)