PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden sigma

shadowprophet
September 30th, 2008, 12:43
I know ninja gaiden sigma is an old game,
but i avoided picking it up till now because i played the old x-box ninja gaiden and figured while it would have a graphical face lift it would be pretty much the same game,

The sad part of it all is, I can't play the game, it's not that it's too hard. I played it till I got to the airship and then I just stoped.

Maybe I waited too long to pick this up.
but after playing games like assassins creed and mgs4 and oblivion, and with bioshock on the way. nothing ninja gaiden sigma can throw at me has that wow factor.

I will grant you, it's a very visualy pleasing game. it's just feels empty.

was anyone else unimpressed with ninja gaiden sigma?

I mean im sure plenty of people like it. and as pretty as it is, it does seem to have a few hickups when loading a menu now and then. did anyone else notice this?

maybe msg4 has spoiled me,
but I tend to think the problem is ninja gaiden sigma it'self.

Dont get me wrong, I can see how the game deserves it's review scores, it's very very pretty..

But im just left unimpressed. :(

Shadowblind
September 30th, 2008, 15:53
Try Ninja gaiden 2. Sigma is a refresh of a game that was exceptional for its time, but at the rate which games are evolving...

Well, Ninja Gaiden 2 >> Ninja Gaiden Black = Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

Triv1um
September 30th, 2008, 22:47
I hated it.

Ninja Gaiden 2 is ace though.

Eviltaco64
September 30th, 2008, 23:08
Honestly, this is one of the games I'm picking up whenever I have some more money and can get PS3.

I've never played the original, so it'll be new for me.

shadowprophet
October 1st, 2008, 23:17
:thumbup::thumbup:
I dont know if you guys know what a roller coaster is, once a year down here we have this thing called the roller coaster, where people from pretty much the tri county area all have yard sales, "not all, but a lot of them anyway"

This one guy was an apparent "ex gamer", selling all his collection off, because his wife said "he needed to grow up" I honestly think thats lame, But the dude has great deals,

I picked up gta4, call of duty 4, and drakes fortune for a whopping 25 bucks :thumbup:

honestly, that seems kinda cheap, even for a yard sale, I suspect they are stolen.
I dunno,. but. how could I turn down a deal like that.
not 25 bucks a peice mind you. 25 bucks for the three of em. :D

I still cant believe my luck:thumbup::thumbup:

btw, I think i've been hard on the gta series over the years. Gta4 seems awesome so far :cool:

Eviltaco64
October 1st, 2008, 23:38
Man, that's a ****ing good deal :)

shadowprophet
October 1st, 2008, 23:43
Man, that's a ****ing good deal :)
Hells yeah it was :D

shadowprophet
October 18th, 2008, 05:52
turns out those games really where stolen.
it seems jacky, one of my friends that runs a small pawn shop, went to see this guys wares.

jacky, was a little suspicious about the guy and had the police check him out.

turns out chris varns wasnt even his real name, it was truman adams, and he had broke into at least four homes in the neighboring town of scottsville.

dudes in jail as we speak..
err.. or read or whatever..

anyhoo im still waiting for ps3 bioshock. it was released in europe today.

eurogamer gave it a 10/10
ign was ever so slightly harsher on it, giving it a 9.4.
thats -.3 points lower then the 360 version of a year ago.

i hate that the ps3 version isn't the definitive version but what does a fraction of a point amount to anyway:thumbup:

ICE
October 18th, 2008, 06:05
IGN probably deducted it the points because its older. They gave RE4 for Wii a lower score than the others even though its by far the best version because it was older.

Did you get to keep the games?

shadowprophet
October 18th, 2008, 06:25
IGN probably deducted it the points because its older. They gave RE4 for Wii a lower score than the others even though its by far the best version because it was older.

Did you get to keep the games?
yeah, i got to keep them since i was never questioned by the police , but if i knew who the respective owner/owners where i'd give them back in a heartbeat.

i've had games stolen from my collection in the past.
i'd never want to be part of something like that :(

ICE
October 18th, 2008, 15:27
yeah, i got to keep them since i was never questioned by the police , but if i knew who the respective owner/owners where i'd give them back in a heartbeat.

i've had games stolen from my collection in the past.
i'd never want to be part of something like that :(

Yeah, for sure. Which of the 3 games are you playing the most?

Eviltaco64
October 18th, 2008, 16:42
I saw a review for Bioshock PS3. Apparently it adds a few new modes (some havent been added yet) and has some higher resolution textures.

shadowprophet
October 21st, 2008, 01:34
Yeah, for sure. Which of the 3 games are you playing the most?

Gta4, i'm waiting for the trophy patch,

on an unrelated note, bioshock and eternal sonata tomorrow!!, it's like christmas, but earlier :D

Eviltaco64
October 22nd, 2008, 01:46
Gta4, i'm waiting for the trophy patch,

on an unrelated note, bioshock and eternal sonata tomorrow!!, it's like christmas, but earlier :D

Shades, did you get Bioshock yet?

pibs
October 22nd, 2008, 06:42
ninja gaiden sigma seemed pretty cool, it came preinstalled as a demo when i first got my ps3. at the time it was nice eye candy but i somewhat felt uncomfortable playing it hah yeah im weird, by the way thats one sweeet deal u got there.

as for gta4 yeah at first it seems like woah this game is awesome and the drunk driving was the coolest addition to the series but I and many others feel spoiled by what we were able to do in GTA SA so GTAIV just felt like it was cut short. oh and the online is pretty good but the ranking system is boring so i dont waste time with it. (bomb the base = fastest lvling)

shadowprophet
October 22nd, 2008, 06:52
Shades, did you get Bioshock yet?

I'm playing it as we speak. well, not "as we speak" I'm taking a break.

To be honest. as much as this makes me sound like a wuss, I was playing the game on hard at first, till I got to the first big daddy.then I reset "also much like a wuss", changed the setting to medium.

still, things within rapture aren't going smoothly for me,

this is my first time playing through bioshock, i had the 360 version but I was saving it for a special occasion, before that occasion came up my 360 died.

So this is my first time through bioshock,

I'm doing okay , i suppose...

I'm soo used to mgo that bioshocks controls feel kind of floaty.
but what I really need are tips on how to take down big daddys. ,
I'm at to the part where you go questing to find the items to make that ,, uhh,, forest fixing forumla, the tree potion thing to fix the air.

but big daddys are always a problem. they take almost all my ammo, health items and grenades. The best weapon's i've found to take them on is the frost plasmid and the electric buck.

got any big daddy killin tips ?
:confused:

on a side note, even though i've never beaten it. I find the game hysterically funny when fontaine blows up atlas's imaginary family . he's like OH NO!! then he's laughing about it in the very next radio message as fontaine.. Classic stuff :cool:

ninja gaiden sigma seemed pretty cool, it came preinstalled as a demo when i first got my ps3. at the time it was nice eye candy but i somewhat felt uncomfortable playing it hah yeah im weird, by the way thats one sweeet deal u got there.

as for gta4 yeah at first it seems like woah this game is awesome and the drunk driving was the coolest addition to the series but I and many others feel spoiled by what we were able to do in GTA SA so GTAIV just felt like it was cut short. oh and the online is pretty good but the ranking system is boring so i dont waste time with it. (bomb the base = fastest lvling)

believe it or not, i haven't even tried the online mode yet.

even though im looking forward to it.

I was kind of waiting for the trophy patch, before I tried the online mode.
cant wait to get the one for defeating a rockstar developer :D

pibs
October 22nd, 2008, 07:16
well i have the 360 version since i wanted to play against my cuzins(plus pops hogs the ps3 :() and id have to say if the trophies are the same as the achievement, your gonna have a hell of a time, a frustrating one at that hahaha

u get the defeating a rockstar developer one by just killing someone who already has it (i think) I was playing religiously when it launched so who knows if i might have actually killed a real one in the beginning. the insane stunts one took me about a week lol and i never got around to getting the pigeons one

if they do indeed add trophies that will increase re-playability but knowing R* they will take their sweet ass time releasing it, but gta4 is kinda old news already considering infamous will knock everybody's socks off :thumbup:

shadowprophet
October 22nd, 2008, 07:20
well i have the 360 version since i wanted to play against my cuzins(plus pops hogs the ps3 :() and id have to say if the trophies are the same as the achievement, your gonna have a hell of a time, a frustrating one at that hahaha

u get the defeating a rockstar developer one by just killing someone who already has it (i think) I was playing religiously when it launched so who knows if i might have actually killed a real one in the beginning. the insane stunts one took me about a week lol and i never got around to getting the pigeons one

if they do indeed add trophies that will increase re-playability but knowing R* they will take their sweet ass time releasing it, but gta4 is kinda old news already considering infamous will knock everybody's socks off :thumbup:

everyone is saying they are coming, but if you source the news all the way back to the beginning, it will take one to some mod at the ps3 trophies web site, and that mod is going on his word alone, he has no source,. so it's not truly official, everyone is just crossing their fingers and hoping at this point :o

pibs
October 22nd, 2008, 07:31
well they are pointless in both systems but some gamers feel its gratifying to have a lil extra to strive for in games. anyways the fanboyism for both systems is getting outrageous! have u visited n4g lately or kotaku? sorry for going off topic but damn I sure loved the days when kids didn't know how to access the internet to criticize stuff with sheer stupidity.

shadowprophet
October 22nd, 2008, 07:49
well they are pointless in both systems but some gamers feel its gratifying to have a lil extra to strive for in games. anyways the fanboyism for both systems is getting outrageous! have u visited n4g lately or kotaku? sorry for going off topic but damn I sure loved the days when kids didn't know how to access the internet to criticize stuff with sheer stupidity.

The console war's are in full effect, for all the great multitude of games for every console, The real cost of the console war is the division of the gamer it's self.

people will always flame and argue about which console or game is truly best.

and ultimately it only serves to to distract us. and make us bicker over trivial moot topics, while drawing attention away from the true problems each platform has.

Thats my take on the console wars,
It's a marketing strategy that serves many rolls, from brand loyalty, to blatant
distraction from the real issues.

*nods

pibs
October 22nd, 2008, 08:10
well put sir

It's a marketing strategy that serves many rolls, from brand loyalty, to blatant
distraction from the real issues.

It almost looks like if they owned stock or were working for these companies, its that insane!

I have come to notice that most of the wisest gamers are the late adopters of consoles and games. I sadly follow the hype factor crowd and end up shelling out a few grand a year for my gaming fix but i truly admire the late adopters since they get more bang for their buck and usually get the highest quality products. They usually are the ones that find the hidden gems of games as well.

oh hey for the big daddy what i do is use the enrage plasmid then electric shock and use my shotgun with electric bucks and the exploding ones + armor piercing rounds , lay out prox mines b4 u fightem and that should really simplify things for u i hope.

or this what i just found out online

Easiest way to kill him using no ammo is to trigger an alarm and then hit him with the Security Bullseye. If the alarm runs out or the bullseye wears off, just repeat untill big daddy is dead and you will save yourself a ton of ammo. Also he will never attack you because he never realises it was you that sent the bots after him. So no red eyes to worry about.

why didn't i ever think of that........

oh yeah and the bouncers are harder to kill than the rosies cuz those bastards rush you!

shadowprophet
October 23rd, 2008, 11:24
well put sir

It almost looks like if they owned stock or were working for these companies, its that insane!

I have come to notice that most of the wisest gamers are the late adopters of consoles and games. I sadly follow the hype factor crowd and end up shelling out a few grand a year for my gaming fix but i truly admire the late adopters since they get more bang for their buck and usually get the highest quality products. They usually are the ones that find the hidden gems of games as well.

oh hey for the big daddy what i do is use the enrage plasmid then electric shock and use my shotgun with electric bucks and the exploding ones + armor piercing rounds , lay out prox mines b4 u fightem and that should really simplify things for u i hope.

or this what i just found out online

Easiest way to kill him using no ammo is to trigger an alarm and then hit him with the Security Bullseye. If the alarm runs out or the bullseye wears off, just repeat untill big daddy is dead and you will save yourself a ton of ammo. Also he will never attack you because he never realises it was you that sent the bots after him. So no red eyes to worry about.

why didn't i ever think of that........

oh yeah and the bouncers are harder to kill than the rosies cuz those bastards rush you!

Thanks the tips helped a lot, sadly the game mislead me into thinking the last boss "atlas" would be a tough fight.

after all those problems i had with the big daddys I finely make it to atlas for him to strap himself into a machine, i mean ya frost blast 3 the guy then hit him with a grenade till his energy is gone. rinse and repeat.

It was a cool enough "looking" battle I suppose...

but ive fought splicers that gave me more of a problem honestly.

still it's a great game, i'm looking forward to going through it again on survivor, and since i got the little sister's saviour trophy this time through, i assume i can harvest them on survivor mode for a little extra help.

great game. I just hope ps3 owners dont have to wait an extra year for bioshock 2 :thumbup:

Now on to eternal sonata :D.

im not sure if that games out yet. i couldn't find it at my local store where i got bioshock, but, as soon as i can find it, it's so on :D

Eviltaco64
October 23rd, 2008, 11:46
I still have yet to play Bioshock.
It's difficult when you have a RRoD 360 with a void warranty and no PS3. :(

shadowprophet
October 23rd, 2008, 12:05

ouchies :( have you sent it into microsoft yet ?

imo microsoft should fix a 360 for free no matter how many times it red rings. i mean they already admit fault over the red ring issue,

so they should fix them free of charge indefinitely.

pibs
October 23rd, 2008, 18:26

Heres a simple fix that might work for the error 0102, ive heard many people say it worked for them.
asTDsKLVexA

haha and yeah the atlas battle was somewhat disappointing but I liked the good ending :thumbup: alot of people took the bad side and felt like dicks with the evil ending hahaha I recently saw it on youtube and I could see why:eek:

soo Bioshock 2 prolly wont take place in Rapture huh:p

shadowprophet
October 23rd, 2008, 21:23
well, there isn't a lot anyone knows about bioshock 2, except for the teaser trailer.We know the games sub title is "sea of dreams"
Most people presume it will take place before the original bioshock "effectively making it a prequel''it would almost have to be a prequel, as the good ending in bioshock pretty much wraps jacks life up with a neat little bow all the way to his grave.

There is a lot to assume at that point.

If it's a prequel. one could only assume the that the woman in the video teaser is jacks mother..'if it is a prequel'", ....it's a pretty safe bet the woman holding the big daddy doll is jacks mother.

on a side note. if the woman in the trailer is jacks mother, the big daddy doll also hints that she was from the little sister orphanage' "which I think is just straight up poetic justice"

Also notice the sand in the teaser video, it builds itself up at the end in such a way as to mimic a city. "I assume rapture city'"A lot of subtle hints, lean toward this being a prequel, so I'm guessing. bioshock 2 will take place with an adolescent working his way through a rather clean new looking rapture. We know from the original bioshock, that atlas has a whole lot to do with jack's creation. my guess would be.

bioshock 2 sea of dreams plot will revolve around, an ambitious fontaine controlling jack, who ultimately brings about raptures destruction, as we see it in the original bioshock.

really, that's assuming a lot, but if I had to lay down my bets. that's the way I would go.

Eviltaco64
October 23rd, 2008, 21:45
Heres a simple fix that might work for the error 0102, ive heard many people say it worked for them.
asTDsKLVexA

haha and yeah the atlas battle was somewhat disappointing but I liked the good ending :thumbup: alot of people took the bad side and felt like dicks with the evil ending hahaha I recently saw it on youtube and I could see why:eek:

soo Bioshock 2 prolly wont take place in Rapture huh:p

Pibs - I tried that several times with several times with several different methods. It's a temporary fix and I'm probably going to do that full-fledged repair that involves drilling into the 360 case, replacing the screws, etc. when I have more time.

Shades - The warranty is void, so I can't send it in for free. My reason? My 360 had a problem where it stopped outputting video (I forget the error code), and Microsoft was going to charge me $120 + shipping to get it fixed since it was 2 months out of full non-RRoD warranty. Besides, sending it into Microsoft is horrible. I actually repair X360s that people have sent to Microsoft several times. One guy actually sent his in six times before he discovered that I fix them.

Xbox 360 is a great system, but I don't understand why I have to perform surgery on it to get it working properly. Microsoft should have realized that their hardware was faulty a few weeks after and should have updated some simple things like the heatsinks and some small improvements that prevent the board from warping.

pibs
October 23rd, 2008, 21:46
oh I wasn't even aware that there was a bioshock 2 trailer, apparently they snook it in the ps3 version huh

yep ur completely right that it looks like a prequel, but I really wished they would of based part 2 upon this ending

dont watch if you wanna play through it again to get it lol
bxXNfkR2kjw
expanding the story to land with the evil jack but then again thats just me as Id love to play as the villain

I guess that will be part 3;)

shadowprophet
October 23rd, 2008, 22:06
Pibs - I tried that several times with several times with several different methods. It's a temporary fix and I'm probably going to do that full-fledged repair that involves drilling into the 360 case, replacing the screws, etc. when I have more time.

Shades - The warranty is void, so I can't send it in for free. My reason? My 360 had a problem where it stopped outputting video (I forget the error code), and Microsoft was going to charge me $120 + shipping to get it fixed since it was 2 months out of full non-RRoD warranty. Besides, sending it into Microsoft is horrible. I actually repair X360s that people have sent to Microsoft several times. One guy actually sent his in six times before he discovered that I fix them.

Xbox 360 is a great system, but I don't understand why I have to perform surgery on it to get it working properly. Microsoft should have realized that their hardware was faulty a few weeks after and should have updated some simple things like the heatsinks and some small improvements that prevent the board from warping.
well a lot of people know this story, but I will tell it one last time. I't seems to offend 360 fans so I normally don't tell this one.

My first 360 lasted about six months before it red ringed, I had the full year store warranty on it,so I took it back,paid extra and got an elite unit. Which red ringed on me the very next day. It was as that point I decided, that I'm not made of money. I needed a console that wasn't prone to break down so often. The price of my elite unit, almost paid for a 40 g ps3 at the time in full.

I've played my ps3 for many endless 12 hour sessions. and while it's locked up a time or two here and there. "only a time or two" it's never had any real problems, about six 12 hour sessions on oblivion, a weeks worth of 12 hour sessions on gta4, and countless upon countless lingthy sessions of mgo, and my ps3 gives no hit of any problems what so ever. Each person knows their own "truth" and I'm not insulting the 360.

All I know is what works for me. and my ps3 has been a real champ.

oh I wasn't even aware that there was a bioshock 2 trailer, apparently they snook it in the ps3 version huh

yep ur completely right that it looks like a prequel, but I really wished they would of based part 2 upon this ending

dont watch if you wanna play through it again to get it lol
bxXNfkR2kjw
expanding the story to land with the evil jack but then again thats just me as Id love to play as the villain

I guess that will be part 3;)

That would be so awesome if they did that. i'd love to see evil jack take over the world, sadly it seems the scrip writers have writen themselves into a corner, if they used the evil jack, he would still be confined to rapture. a plot element so strong as rapture, is fated to be used and used untill people grow sick of it, it would seem. :o

pibs
October 23rd, 2008, 22:06
Eviltaco I know what you are going through, those launch 360 were a POS..... I just recently got a new arcade since I just needed the console and they have since upgraded them to a point where they are really quiet and cooler because of the extra heatsink and the benq disk drive. ill be installing a whisper fan making it even quieter hehe

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3487/081011162420ur5.th.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=081011162420ur5.jpg)http://img88.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

sorry my phone camera sucks:o

Eviltaco64
October 23rd, 2008, 22:17
well a lot of people know this story, but I will tell it one last time. I't seems to offend 360 fans so I normally don't tell this one.

My first 360 lasted about six months before it red ringed, I had the full year store warranty on it,so I took it back,paid extra and got an elite unit. Which red ringed on me the very next day. It was as that point I decided, that I'm not made of money. I needed a console that wasn't prone to break down so often. The price of my elite unit, almost paid for a 40 g ps3 at the time in full.

I've played my ps3 for many endless 12 hour sessions. and while it's locked up a time or two here and there. "only a time or two" it's never had any real problems, about six 12 hour sessions on oblivion, a weeks worth of 12 hour sessions on gta4, and countless upon countless lingthy sessions of mgo, and my ps3 gives no hit of any problems what so ever. Each person knows their own "truth" and I'm not insulting the 360.

All I know is what works for me. and my ps3 has been a real champ.

Yeah, I remember that whole story. I was one of the ones who voted PS3 for you. ;)
I've been wanting to get a PS3 for awhile. It looks promising, and the hardware is far more reliable.
I can find a used 60GB one around here for a reasonable price ($420), so I figure I'll get that once I have some more money.

And honestly, I don't care if you insult the 360 or not, I'm fed up with the hardware problems. :p

pibs
October 23rd, 2008, 22:29
I am soo glad I talked my dad into getting me a 60gb at launch hah My only complain about the PS3 is NO VGA CABLE!! damn it sony get to it! I dont want to pay 100+ for a converter... call me a caveman but i only have wired internet router and the only way to get on psn is through having it connected to my sdtv in my room which reaaaly sucks...

people who say theres no PS3 games are living in the past, 2006 that is.

Eviltaco64
October 23rd, 2008, 22:36
I agree with that. People make it sound like PS3 has absolutely no games because a lot of it's good games are multiplatform (a lot of them multiplatform thanks to Microsoft bribing companies).

Accordion
October 23rd, 2008, 22:43
I am soo glad I talked my dad into getting me a 60gb at launch hah My only complain about the PS3 is NO VGA CABLE!! damn it sony get to it! I dont want to pay 100+ for a converter... call me a caveman but i only have wired internet router and the only way to get on psn is through having it connected to my sdtv in my room which reaaaly sucks...

people who say theres no PS3 games are living in the past, 2006 that is.

wont this work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-8-Meters-6FT-HDMI-Male-to-VGA-HD-15-Male-Cable-Black_W0QQitemZ180298821312QQcmdZViewItem

pibs
October 23rd, 2008, 22:51
Ive never tried hdmi to vga but I did try hdmi to dvi freaking cable cost $50 and all I got was a blank screen, I will try it though since that is cheaper. thanks

Accordion
October 23rd, 2008, 23:01
Ive never tried hdmi to vga but I did try hdmi to dvi freaking cable cost $50 and all I got was a blank screen, I will try it though since that is cheaper. thanks

shouldnt be that expensive.

OF course you wont get sound through that setup, but the ps3 is good enough to allow separate outputs for sound and picture

I hope you PS3 owners are going to buy LBP

it really does surpass any expectations

shadowprophet
October 24th, 2008, 03:19
shouldnt be that expensive.

OF course you wont get sound through that setup, but the ps3 is good enough to allow separate outputs for sound and picture

I hope you PS3 owners are going to buy LBP

it really does surpass any expectations

ehh. i'm gonna get lbp in due time. to be honest as much as people hype it. it must be good, but it just doesn't seem like my cup of tea.
yet, i'll most likely pick it up later this year after i manage to get fallout 3 ,sf4 and eternal sonata. Ultimately, if lbp is a great as they say it is, then it will still be a great game later on next year when i finely decide to pick it up. It's just not really at the top of my list at the moment.

Btw have you heard the news over at meta critic? There is this huge brewhaha because it only made a 6.3 out of 10.

Nobody knows why, but it's strongly suspected that some group of 360 zealots stuffed the box.lot's of people want the score changed, but the admin over there wont because he says he can't just change the way meta critic works just to please people for the sake of one title. He did promise however that in the future meta critic would have a much stricter registration policy, only allowing one registration per ip.

Shadowblind
October 24th, 2008, 04:19
Wait...I thought you played Bioshock before, hence calling it an amateur project?

shadowprophet
October 24th, 2008, 04:40
Wait...I thought you played Bioshock before, hence calling it an amateur project? well I mean i had played parts of it at a friends house. but it was hard to make sense of bioshock from bit's and peices of the first level, but yeah. i'll just be honest.:p as long as it was a 360 exclusive, I was gonna use it as ammo for my console war debates till the end of time :rofl:

Tbh, I had the 360 version of bioshock the entire time, and i still have it, it was never opened, as I was saving it for when i got my hdtv. but by that time my 360 died. and although I didn't have a 360 anymore, as a game collector I still held on to the 360 bioshock, just so I could lay claim to owning it :P

But then I was sure you suspected that :cool:

Shadowblind
October 24th, 2008, 04:54
o_0

Unopened Bioshock? Back in 2007 they would have burned you for blasphemy!

But whatever, PS3, 360, PC, Bioshock is Bioshock and it was a great game back then, I'd expect it'd still be great now.

shadowprophet
October 24th, 2008, 04:59
o_0

Unopened Bioshock? Back in 2007 they would have burned you for blasphemy!

But whatever, PS3, 360, PC, Bioshock is Bioshock and it was a great game back then, I'd expect it'd still be great now.

yeah, it was an unfortunate turn of events that lead to my unopened 360 bioshock. I had planed on playing it much much sooner. :o

and yeah it's really great :D I'm still thinking about just how i'm going to get through survivor mode without dieing even once for the " I chose the impossible" trophy.

honestly, I don't think I can do it :(.

shadowprophet
October 26th, 2008, 22:45
yeah, it was an unfortunate turn of events that lead to my unopened 360 bioshock. I had planed on playing it much much sooner. :o

and yeah it's really great :D I'm still thinking about just how i'm going to get through survivor mode without dieing even once for the " I chose the impossible" trophy.

honestly, I don't think I can do it :(.
turn the vita chambers off in options, then get in the habbit of saving after every big daddy encounter, "cause your gonna die in survival.... theres no way out of it"

use hypnotize big daddy often, and enrage plasmid,
hack turrets and cameras,
and it's a breeze,lol

literally it's easy, you just have to be patient and careful.

Eviltaco64
October 26th, 2008, 23:32
Still looking forward to this game.

I've only played the demo on 360.

Also anticipating it's sequel. :D

Oh, and nice to see you're a little more active than before shades. :)