PDA

View Full Version : about pspradio

pepegomez
December 28th, 2005, 22:24
hi. i heard and saw this PSPradio homebrew. but didnt downlaod it yet. i wonder if i can receive radio frequenzes with it. thnx for any tips

SoCal
December 29th, 2005, 00:18
hi. i heard and saw this PSPradio homebrew. but didnt downlaod it yet. i wonder if i can receive radio frequenzes with it. thnx for any tips

It comes with web addresses that will stream mp3 audio thru your PSP. So it doesn't actually pick up radio frequencies. It is pretty nice though. :)

ruleftbehind
December 29th, 2005, 03:18
could you possibly explain how to install it? I am having trouble.

SoCal
December 29th, 2005, 04:17
could you possibly explain how to install it? I am having trouble.
Do you have a 1.50 PSP? If so then extract all files from the rar'ed file you downloaded. It then gives you 4 folders:

HalfastII-iconset
Harbringer-iconset
Handojin-iconset
MrPochi-iconset

Each folder has 2 sub-folders:

PSPRadio
PSPRadio%

Pick one of the iconset folders and open it so you can see the 2 PSPRadio folders. Copy those folders to your PSP memory stick. See the following for exact location. X=Memory Stick Root

X:\PSP\GAME\PSPRadio
X:\PSP\GAME\PSPRadio%

Once you have these copied you should be able to see the PSPRadio Icon under the memory stick menu on your PSP.

If you have problems after you install make sure your WIFI switch is on and you have your wireless connection set up. Lastly make sure you have the network option in PSPRadio turned on. It can be accessed by hitting the start button once PSPRadio has launched.

pepegomez
December 29th, 2005, 23:01
argh. thats bad. i need wlan right?
hm. thnx anyways