PDA

View Full Version : pandora help

carlitx
September 30th, 2008, 18:44
ok, im modding a friends psp, but the damned Pandora installer wont work for me... its a fat psp. someone please help by telling me where or uploading the regular version of Pandora, all i need is the memstick to be a macgic MS

mike_jmg
October 1st, 2008, 06:28
I thought someone that has been around as long as myself should've sorted this out already :p

Might wanna look Here (http://rapidshare.com/files/77541282/Despertar_3___GUI__.exe.html)

Just kidding, I use this autoinstaller myself haha, is too much hassle doing it the other way

carlitx
October 1st, 2008, 18:06
well, what settings do i use to have it go right to 4.01 M33? and how come when i used it the memory stick gets read after i insert it into the psp with the Pandora battery, but it boots regularly.

mike_jmg
October 1st, 2008, 21:14
uh???

this one goes to 3.71M33-2 only, I think there are newer versions though (If you want you can search for Despertar v7 by Mr Dune, I think that one goes to 4.01 M33)

It's a wild guess but I think it boots regularly cause you should've missed the part where you have to unplugg the psp or card reader from the computer and reconect it (on a side note, I did mine with a card reader)

carlitx
October 1st, 2008, 22:46
oh? so id have to goto my actual drive and say eject on my card reader than lol.

nvm used the one you gave me the link to and it worked perfectly. thanks :D