PDA

View Full Version : Bricked PSP? Solution?

ddragon
September 30th, 2008, 21:08
Hi evryone, im new here, and i have a problem with my PSP.
Other day i was changing my PSP theme, and i was doing a backup of flash0 files, but i done a mistake, i clicked the "cut" option and not "copy", and when i noticed that, it was too late, the PSP was off alredy.

I tried to turn it on, but nothing happens, the screen is all black, the green light is on for about 10 seconds, after that it automaticly turn off.

Trying to find a solution, i saw some theards that talks about same problems as i have, and i saw that they talk about bricked PSP.

Well the question is : "how can i fix my psp?". I saw that i can fix it between "unbrick" method, where i need an magic memory stick and pandora battery.

I have a lot of memory stick wich i can use to do it, but im not sure about pandora battery, i saw on youtube that people can make it by theirself, opening the bettery and modyfing it.
I heard that after modyfing my battery into a pandora battery, i would't be able to play psp whit the same battery. But i saw that is possible to conver modyfied pandora battery into a normal one, like it was before...

So another question : if its possible to fix the PSP between the "unbrick" method, would i be able to reconvert the battery in normal state wich i can play?

My PSP is a Slim, and it haves 3.71 m33 CFW.

I realy need help... thanks...

P.S. Sorry for my grammar errors, im not english.

mike_jmg
October 1st, 2008, 06:21
Only way is using pandora's battery and memory stick

If you create the pandora's battery with another homebrew able psp (soft mod) you can change it back into a normal battery

If you open up the battery and lift the pin, I'm not really sure if you can change it back (you'll need to solder but I don't know if it will be ok)

Your best choice is try to find someone with a pandora's battery and memory stick
Or at least someone with a psp that has custom firmware so you can create one.

Another posibility is to buy an unbricking kit out of ebay or a datel tool battery

ddragon
October 1st, 2008, 21:44
Well, i saw on Youtube, that there is an option, to reconvert the pandora battery to his previous state, i mean normal...
But to convert it iv got to go on games and etc. i could be albe to get on it between the charger, because if i have pandora batteri, i wont eboot psp with it...