PDA

View Full Version : PSP Programming Tutorials

Yeldarb
December 30th, 2005, 19:35
Hey guys, I'm just writing to let you know that I've finished the fourth installment of my series of PSP Programming Tutorials. The first three tutorials covered everything from setting up the development environment to writing your first program to some simple programming techniques. The latest lesson teaches you how to install libraries and how to use imags in your programs.

TUTORIALS: www.scriptscribbler.com/psp/tutorials/

NEWEST TUTORIAL: www.scriptscribbler.com/psp/tutorials/lesson04.htm

I hope you guys enjoy them =)

game01er
December 31st, 2005, 11:16
Thank you very nice work, i translated the first two tutorials in german language. Hope you will continue the ...

Respect

game01er

Amiga
December 31st, 2005, 11:36
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im a complete newbee but ive got CBuilderX installed is it possible to compile PSP EBOOTS on that instead of on cygwin?,i have to admit to being completely out of my depth on this lol

Only i've just got my head round using that lol(ie i got hello world to work lol),im still downloading cygn its taking years lol,and i could stop it now if its possible lol

I dont need a complicated reply just a yes or no lol

and dont laugh at me

Zaibach333
December 31st, 2005, 13:14
I'm very interested in getting started on programming on the psp.

I'm very familiar with c++ (and similar languages) but I'm not greatly experienced with threads, like the callback functions, though I do understand them.

if anyone's free I would appreciate some one on one help.

would it be possible to just add something to microsoft visual c++ in the studio?

I took a look at your lessons, which seemed quite informing. I think I would learn more with some downloadable code examples. my current connection makes lesson one almost unaccomplishable. I think it would be easier for me to find something for a working linux computer. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated