PDA

View Full Version : FCE Ultra GX 2.0.3c - Nes Emulator for Nintendo Wii and Gamecube

wraggster
October 3rd, 2008, 21:36
The official site (http://code.google.com/p/fceugc/) for the port of FCE Ultra for the Wii and Gamecube has been updated with a new release, Heres whats new for this release:

FCE Ultra GX is a modified port of the FCE Ultra 0.98.12 Nintendo Entertainment
system for x86 (Windows/Linux) PC's. With it you can play NES games on your
Wii/GameCube. Version 2 is a complete rewrite based on code from the
SNES9x GX and Genesis Plus GX projects.

-=[ Features ]=-

* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
* 1-2 Player Support
* Zapper support
* RAM and State saving
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, GC Memory Card, and Zip support
* NES Compatibility Based on v0.98.12
* Sound Filters
* Graphics Filters (GX Chipset, Cheesy and 2x)

ื—–*—–*—–*—–* –*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*— *—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—–*—-*—–*-–•ฌ
|0Oื๘oท UPDATE HISTORY ทo๘ืO0|
`จ•จจจจจ จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ จจจจจจจจจจจจจ'

[What's New 2.0.3 - October 1, 2008]
* Complete rewrite of loading code - FDS / UNIF / NSF support added!
* VS games work (coin insert submitted by pakitovic)
* Mapping of 'Special' commands - VS coin insert, FDS switch disk (default A)
* 480p and DVD now available for GameCube
* Improved stability - less crashes!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

apapou
October 3rd, 2008, 23:30
Yay! Does this update fix the non-working save-states while autosave is enabled for RAM?

panmusic
October 5th, 2008, 16:55
I have numerous times tried to play Duck Hunt with Zapper support and while the cursor appears normally on the TV screen I can't seem to find the shoot button!What am I doing wrong?
Can anybody help me?

orsonwlor
October 5th, 2008, 17:32
can you boot the game off a DVD and save on a USB?

ARCELIO
October 9th, 2008, 02:02
FCE Ultra GX 2.0.3c it doesn.t recognize my usb device i have sony 2G stick
cand some one help me it works fine in sd card

asianking
October 9th, 2008, 02:03
wish they add cheat support as snesgx

melaleuca
October 9th, 2008, 03:12
:confused: i just up dated to v 2.0.3 and it wont play games off dvd or usb it plays fine off of the sd. it just doesn't recognize the usb and the dvd shows the roms then i click on them it goes back the title screen then i try to load again and it shows error screen any ideas. thanks :thumbup:

panmusic
October 14th, 2008, 16:49
Has anyone actually managed to play Duck Hunt?An answer would be much appreciated.Please...

Grey Acumen
October 14th, 2008, 17:10
More than just duck hunt, I've also played hogans alley and trick shoot and just about as many of the zapper supported NES games that Wikipedia listed. They all worked just fine.
Oh, one thing to note is that FCEU doesn't put in zapper support automatically, you have to set the zapper as being active in your control setup option. The Zapper button is the Trigger, but you have to let GO of it for the shot to register.

The current SNES emulator also has Superscope and Mouse support that works, but I'm still figuring out everything to it. The mouse support has some issues though.

springsdc
October 15th, 2008, 00:55
if shake the wiimote can insted button A or B,then very Great!

panmusic
October 15th, 2008, 07:53
More than just duck hunt, I've also played hogans alley and trick shoot and just about as many of the zapper supported NES games that Wikipedia listed. They all worked just fine.
Oh, one thing to note is that FCEU doesn't put in zapper support automatically, you have to set the zapper as being active in your control setup option. The Zapper button is the Trigger, but you have to let GO of it for the shot to register.

The current SNES emulator also has Superscope and Mouse support that works, but I'm still figuring out everything to it. The mouse support has some issues though.

I finnaly managed to make it work!It seems that is necessary to activate Zapper support in port 2 instead of port 1.Anyway,thanks a lot!