PDA

View Full Version : RADQuake Status

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 16th, 2004, 22:43
More News thanks to my buddy Dr Zoidberg :)[br][br]This about RadQuake from Ian Michael:[br][br]Well since neogeo sdl cd And working out cd audio. I have Radquake now saying cd audio works. Trys to find the audio Cdda on the disk etc. Should play Really dont know how to test it other then that. [br][br]Working on trying to get saving and NaN VELOCITY error on player fixed when i compiler it over -03 Setting i found gives 5fps Boost but brings this error. [br][br]If i can get saving and this working it be worth a new release. [br][br]I will fix the other bits that were a problem on 4.5

Christuserloeser
May 18th, 2004, 23:44
Ian is great! I bet this thing sometimes beats QuakeDC!

Ian_micheal
June 26th, 2004, 09:12
Day is close speud is a great help and coder we have PVR rending now in radquake. Not ready yet so i will not give away the other bits.

Christuserloeser
June 26th, 2004, 13:31
Great news! ;D

dances

I knew it! Thank you Ian, speud, Fragger and all the others involved!

Chris

Eric
July 12th, 2004, 07:36
Hey i dont want to be the bad guy but will it run a good speed playable and will the graphics be amazingly good i did at one time i am not sure if it was for dreamcast but i think it was quake or quake 2 port for dreamcast that had graphics for like quake 3 arena only thing was not playable i am wondering if that is what you did for radquake?

curt_grymala
July 12th, 2004, 20:06
RadQuake plays very well, as it is. I am certain that Ian will get it to work even more beautifully in the future.