PDA

View Full Version : Screamcast Slams into 2006

quzar
January 1st, 2006, 19:49
Quzar proudly announces 3 new ports and an update to an old classic! Let your Dreamcast scream in the New Year with the addictive puzzle logic of BINIAX, the run and gun platforming of BLOB WARS, and the old schol exploration of GNU ROBBO! Then grab a friend and fire up the new build of DODGIN' DIAMOND 2, now with 2 player shmup action and high score records!

That's not all! CorticalStim's unused soundtrack to Screamcast's very first project, Tux & Barrels, is now available in mp3 format!

Speaking of music, Screamcast announces the unveiling of the official site of resident musician Catch The Bear! Look for more of his amazing work when you catch a certain bear-themed game which which will release in 2006!

As if that weren't enough, all Screamcast games are now available as DiscJuggler images (CDI's), making easier than ever to burn selfbooting discs with BootDreams!

http://www.screamcast.net

DCDayDreamer
January 2nd, 2006, 00:05
Just when you thought Christmas was over....

Thanks guys, I didn't expect so many releases in one go!

I can't speak for all the games (downloading right now), but BINIAX gets the thumbs up from me, I tested an earlier version and it's bloody addictive.

If this keeps up it looks like my XBox is going to gather dust for another year then, and the 360 - it'll have to wait (it'll probably have some good games by then anyway).