PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt 2 gets UK release date

wraggster
October 5th, 2008, 22:51
Readers currently residing in the United Kingdom -- your wait is over. At long last, you'll be able to experience one of 2007's best selling, most critically acclaimed titles -- Rockstar's controversial thriller, Manhunt 2. After being turned down by the British Board of Film Classification for its "unremitting bleakness and callousness of tone," a reworked, SFEurope version of the game will be launched in the UK for the Wii, PS2 and PSP on October 31. We know, we can barely contain our excitement either.

Sure, it may lack a few of the more grisly elements included in the inappropriate North American version, but if your hands are shaking with anticipation as you read this report -- as we're sure they are -- we imagine you'll be able to overlook a few omitted acts of power drill-related violence.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/05/manhunt-2-gets-uk-release-date/

gutbub
October 5th, 2008, 23:47
I guess it's just me, but so what? By having the game banned, the people in the UK didn't have to waste $50 on a boring game. I bought it right away, just to see what the big controversy was. I didn't even beat the game, it got boring, really fast.

cornervizion
October 7th, 2008, 17:20
I remember playing a Beta-Version of the uncut MH2 some time ago and whilst it is fun to see the different ways you can dispatch your enemies It does grate quickly. However Halloween treats don't get better than this so It's worth a look if it's a budghet priced game. Or if you wan't to know how it ends. It turns out.........................