PDA

View Full Version : Uo FBA4PSP 05/10/2008 - Final Burn Arcade Emulator for PSP Supports CPS3

wraggster
October 6th, 2008, 00:00
The unknown coder behind this unofficial version of the Final Burn Arcade emulator for PSP has released a newer update of the only known emulator to have CPS 3 Support

Download and Give us your Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments

jvabbdac
October 6th, 2008, 01:30
I already test the last version, and and I look no improvement on cps3 emu, please, someone try it this time ! Please !

hack.fool
October 6th, 2008, 02:01
CPS3 emulation now run fullscreen (reset the game and the screen switch to wide) and I find some improvement on Tumblepop and some other titles..
can't wait till a new release :D

tybo777
October 6th, 2008, 02:05
how do you get cps3 to load on psp?

jvabbdac
October 6th, 2008, 03:52
CPS3 emulation now run fullscreen (reset the game and the screen switch to wide) and I find some improvement on Tumblepop and some other titles..

Noooo... You can't joke with me like that... I will try now !!!!

tuta
October 6th, 2008, 04:07
no improvements for cps3
seems like its still a no go
compatibility is much improved
theres a range of frameskips available but pointless it makes the cps3 games choppy
the important function of setting controls is not available aswell

jvabbdac
October 6th, 2008, 05:33
Yes... still sux ! Why NJ don't work on it ? A new cps3 emu ?

odino
October 6th, 2008, 10:36

What, can you load cps3 on your psp 1000?:confused:

longbaugh
October 6th, 2008, 14:05
Yes... still sux ! Why NJ don't work on it ? A new cps3 emu ?

i hope NJ will return to the scene and make a cps3 emulator

paladinja
October 6th, 2008, 15:11

fpcreator2000
October 7th, 2008, 03:56
no improvements for cps3
seems like its still a no go
compatibility is much improved
theres a range of frameskips available but pointless it makes the cps3 games choppy
the important function of setting controls is not available aswell

Button config is a must, and screen mode wide vs full without reseting the game, with a speed improvement will make this an awesome emulator.

Art
October 8th, 2008, 09:55
Yeah, I don't know how they even test this without analogue.
Many of the games are unplayable without diagonal movement.

2die4
October 8th, 2008, 17:30
looks sweet but with only a handful of games on cps3 is it really worth it

paladinja
October 8th, 2008, 21:34
..... aaand that's why you're a newbie.

_Shin_
October 9th, 2008, 22:14
Well, it's not like we really need anything else than SFIII3rdS on cps3 :p

slaanesh
October 10th, 2008, 07:13
Final Burn is a really great emulator that supports heaps of awesome M68K/Z80 games. And all you see are people wanting more and more like adding CPS3 support, extra.
CPS3 works well on the Xbox or a suitably powered PC - to run on a PSP... well it would surely need some work. Compared to CPS1 and CPS2, CPS3 was quite and advancement using completely different hardware architecture. Bottom line is that it's going to require a fairly optimized emulator to run it anywhere need full speed on a PSP.
Be happy with Final Burn as it is, playing all those awesome games that NJ's emulators do not.

_Shin_
October 10th, 2008, 18:22
btw I'm looking for explanations about how the .ini files work here ?
especially how to remap the keys for a particular game, enable frameskip, screen mode, etc

thanks in advance ! :)

slaanesh>I'm already very thankful to be able to play all those Cave shooters ;)