View Full Version : PGE LuaPlayer

dangee
October 6th, 2008, 21:10
PGE Lua promises to become the top PSP
homebrew scripting language eventually.
At the moment,though, my preference is for the slow, but
feature-rich HM-6.6
A dilemma, because all my LuaPlayer scripts will have to be
adapted or rewritten for the PGE Lua API at some time.
To help make the transition, I've been working on a cross-script
header file written for PGE Lua, that allows use of much of the
familiar LuaPlayer 0.2 API in PGE.
Results so far are encouraging. Here's the complete source..

Onwexry
July 5th, 2010, 04:58
i have recently come across two projects that would fit hand-in-hand with each other, if the first project hadn't been abandoned. here's the excerpt from the site that i found it on(it gave no specific author, but the site was bumuckl.com, if that helps);
Giving incomplete project "Sopran R1" away... Saturday, 03 October 2009 10:32

http://www.bumuckl.com/images/sopran_screen6.png

Sopran R1Sopran R1 is meant to be a homebrew-webbrowser for Sony PSP. It was designed to replace the embarassing built-in PSP webbrowser. But since I decided to stop PSP development I also stopped working on Sopran. However, Sopran is available in work-in-progress (W.I.P) revision 6. The template engine is almost fully integrated, coming along with a pretty nice design. Typing is much easier due to the embedded Danzeff OSK. Tabbed browsing is also supported and you can establish connections to websites. The main thing that is missing is the HTML-Renderengine.

Anyway, I didn't develop such a great thing to just drop it in development state and let it R.I.P. Even though it's not complete, it might be helpful for people that are learning Lua right now. So I decided to give it away, to give it to the people, to give it to you, so that you can profit on the sourcecode. Maybe you want to continue this great project (I would be pleased if anybody did).

However, below there is the downloadlink to the latest sourcecode:

(end of article)
(i included the file as an attachment)

and after i had found this, i searched for Lua HTML Render Engine, and came up with the second project, which is french, but works well, considering it is still in progress, and, by pure luck, they are both coded in pgelua
i downloaded all of the "HTML Render Engine"
files separately, and put them onto a zip file.
both attachments are included