PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell 4 Screenshots for the PSP :)

wraggster
January 2nd, 2006, 18:22
valkyrie over at Meristation (http://plataforma.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=470385&m=) has posted some great scans of Splinter 4 for the PSP, Check the 4 out in full size via the comments

Thanks to everyone who pmed me this story ;)

MaxSMoke
January 3rd, 2006, 01:41
Hey! Splinter Cell uses the Unreal engine, right? This means that Unreal Tournament and countless other Unreal Engine drive games could all be made for the PSP now!

DrSarcasmo
January 3rd, 2006, 02:11
Heh! I didn't know that Splinter Cell was coming for the PSP. NICE! Guess I'll be getting this one...

DrSarcasmo

shiftybill
January 3rd, 2006, 05:38
I will definately get it if I can run it on my 1.5 psp

MaxSMoke
January 3rd, 2006, 08:05
Have there been any games since Xmen Legends 2 that can run on a tricked out PSP with Firmware 1.5v? Ever since GTA, almost all new games have been locked down to Firmware 2.0 or better. I think it's a safe bet this one will be no different.

I know "Me and My Katamari" can't be run on Firmware 1.5, even with the WAB version changer. If you like Firmware 1.5, it might be time to consider buying a 2nd PSP to run games on until somebody actually cracks the 2.0 Software Compatibility Issue.

Porl
January 3rd, 2006, 10:24
Im looking forward to this! I read about the new game being done for the xbox and it looks rather ace! Admittedly i like these steathy games alot! :D

on another note : MaxSmoke. Will "Boku no watashi no Katamari Damacy" work on a V2.0 PSP? I ordered it just before new year and will hopefully be getting it soon. :)

Porl''

Nono-O
January 4th, 2006, 07:10
i hate this game

SimSon2k3
January 5th, 2006, 19:16
And I Love It