PDA

View Full Version : DPhone Developement [iPHONE CLONE FOR THE DS]

wraggster
October 7th, 2008, 20:26
Hillbilly has released some info of his Iphone for DS Project:

This project is not dead!!! I am working really hard, and if anyone reads my blog, then you'd know that I am planning really hard to make a public release by the 31 of this month. Thus, I am really busy and never have too much time to post here, let alone on palib.

Updates :
Map viewer is working! (Yay!** ) Also, I may have to set the map viewer's image width and height to a constrained proportion.. I don't know...
Music Player - able to browse and select files but ASlib for some reason can't decode .Mp3 files right so the files that you pick, can't be played unless they are formatted for DS specifications.
File Browser - Added touch support. (going to add a nice BG soon too.)
Text Editor - Probably not going to have a "draw a letter here to put it into the text" option anymore due to the fact that I'm using 16c BG's now.
Calendar - working but still ironing out a few bugs from putting in 16c BG's instead of the 8bit one I had.
Phone - Have yet to hear from the makers of SvSIP or understand that pjplib that SvSIP uses to work.
Settings - Not working... (Yet)
General : New Theme : "DPhone : Flare", Load icons from FAT, load icon positions from "iconXY.ini", Icons can be set as 64x64, 32x32, 16x16, and 8x8 pixels, New mode upon startup : "Unlock" (has customizeable BG's in case you want to put a picture of yourself or something), a customizeable toolbar (that actually shows what is running), and also the main screen show's the battery's status, and that's about it.

There, you wanted news, and now you got it. Happy?

http://forum.palib.info/index.php?PHPSESSID=8c4066f8849a0f1fb8b170357588a7 5c&topic=5445.405

hillbilly
October 10th, 2008, 00:43
Thanks Wraggster for posting and spreading the news. It's nice to see that some more people can learn about my project. :)

Bros
October 24th, 2008, 08:57
omg, nice.

tienex
January 30th, 2009, 20:17
THIS IS AWESOME please keep working on it, it is so cool! this has the potential to blow dsorganize out of the water, keep working, i love it!!!