PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Availability

AntWak
January 5th, 2006, 18:26
Hi gang

I was one of the unlucky ones who was promised an Xbox 360 from a certain online store, before they changed their mind and said it would be arriving 2006. Anyway, I decided to cancel my order and wait. I thought I would be waiting a while but apparently not...

I popped into a very well known game shop today to ask for a date when they would have some in. To my amazement, I was told that there was a core system in stock, and the full systems were arriving all the time.

Now I am stuck what to do and need some advice. Is the system really worth getting, or should wait for summer when the price drops? From what I have seen of the games, I am not overly impressed. PD Zero looks good, as does COD 2 and PGR 3, but King Kong looks awful, even on those promotion cabinets with a HD TV!

The console itself does have the "iPod" appeal, by which I mean: I just have to have one, but £280 is a lot of money to me at the moment.

What should I do?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mental2k
January 12th, 2006, 17:20
I have mine on order from play.com. But no idea when It'll be arrivin to be honest.

Whether you get it or not is personal opinion. But lets be honest, are film tie ins ever really that good? PGR and PDZ and COD2 are the games you would really be buying this console for.