PDA

View Full Version : Gameshark 2 question...

Sephuja
January 5th, 2006, 23:39
I'm using a fairly new Gameshark 2 (vers. 1.1) and I'm trying to use a snes emu.... now, I was following the directions for the knife swap, but when I get to the part when I'm supposed to actually do the knife swap, the drive opens itself when I chose to start the game... I may not have made this clear, so I will give it step by step (skipping some to get to the point :P )

I am on the gs main screen, and I choose to start the game. the box comes up saying press "X" when ready. when that box comes up, that's when the swap takes place, BUT, for some reason my drive opens when that box comes up... what am I doing wrong, if anything?

Kaiser
January 6th, 2006, 02:14
I use Gameshark 2 (not sure on exact version though). Its possible some versions automatically eject the disc tray rather then wait for you to press the button manually yourself. This makes the swapping impossible with that version of Gameshark 2. Try buying a codebreaker or something. Not sure what version of codebreaker is needed though. I'd also look that up a bit more and look for a similar case.

Also remember to get independence on your memory card first before trying to boot the SNES emulator. I'd also reccomend using a flip top instead of the slide card technique as well.