PDA

View Full Version : ZELDA TO CROSS SWORDS ON DS

wraggster
July 22nd, 2004, 18:06
Okay, so we've already talked about this, you've probably already heard about it, but just for the record, producer Eiji Aonuma has revealed that The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords is indeed being developed for the Nintendo DS.[br]Speaking to Spanish games journalists, he said that his team was currently working towards porting the link-up game from its GBA and GameCube incarnations, with the DS version likely to offer its own little individualities. "How?" we hear you scream. "Why, via the dual-screen functionality" we reply, with a smile wider than the River Thames.[br][br]According to reports, the game "will have a lot of connectivity and feature a lot of interaction between both screens". Sadly, it looks unlikely it will take advantage of the DS's possible online capabilities.[br][br]Absolutely no details on when the game will be released, although it's always comforting to know Zelda will be appearing on a new Nintendo console in the not-too-distant future.

swordstalker
July 31st, 2004, 12:42
super mario 64 x 4 looks like it could be a zelda 4 swords type game

higherscore
July 31st, 2004, 21:55
i would be very saddended if they didnt take advantage of the wifi capabilities because not many of my friends think handheld gaming is cool and will not be getting a DS...i have one friend who will be eventually....

so being able to play online would mean i dont need to pressure my freinds into buying a DS...

Eric
July 31st, 2004, 23:06
I am very worried with a electronics these days. As a big nerd of video games i see the future of systems not going to do so well and i mean the life of them. The one reason why i would say the life of the DS is what i posted last week about the touch screen. The life of the touch screen should be no different then a Palm OS touch screen and some of us know how long they last.

I will say it again for people who dont know. I had my Palm OS since Christmas the joystick already broke and the touch screen is very weird. Also if your know how to take care of the touch screen properly on your Palm OS you will probably know how to handle a new DS.

Also other things in systems like fans. The new generation systems last about 2 to 3 to even 5 years of life until you go take it to a store refund it or get it repaired. I think that our technology needs to be upgraded so we dont have to go through all are problems i just want to example something, how many years have you had a Nintendo Entertainment System. I know a buddy who has had his for the life of it and it works fine.

This is the only reason why i put this post I dont want people to be offended I just want people to see what they are going to get into the future of the video game world.

Eric

soccerboi00
August 22nd, 2004, 16:47
For one Palm's screen can get scratched easier. two, they are not made by nintendo. nintendo makes high quality stuff. and three you can probably get a replacement from nintendo. if your gba game pak battery for saves, you can send it in and get a replacement battery. I think nintendo will do the same with the touch screen.

josephiles
September 17th, 2004, 06:23
;D mario 64x4 Looks Great!!!