PDA

View Full Version : Have some wad problems (not a noob btw)

KenshinKajima
January 7th, 2006, 15:54
First off I'd like to state that i am using the doom-psp version that has PWAD support.I know how to work the pwads cause i've played the Half-Life and Quake2 mod without merging it with Doom2.I have a list of questions:

1. Could someone plz send me the WORKING version of goldeneye? This would be the one without the blocked door on level 6.
2. I was trying to load up the Starwars pwad (the same way i did with HL and Q2). It loads so i hit newgame then i picked the difficulty. It never plays the level though. It doesnt totally freeze because i hear the music playing still and i can go back to the home menu. The light on the card reader also stopped flickering. Whats the deal?
3. Tried the Batman mod (is it a wad of pwad?) and it loads and plays fine but all the enemeys are doom monsters and i have doom weapons instead of the Batman stuff. Any help plz?

KenshinKajima
January 8th, 2006, 03:18
Okay, got StarDoom to work (found out you have to run it off Doom or DoomU instead of Doom2). Still havent fixed the other problems

wolfpack
January 25th, 2006, 01:49
ok heres what you have to do. You have to merge the sprites and i think you have to merge the flats from doom 2 onto batman doom using wintex. I ran into the same problem myself and it was kinda pissing me off cuz i was trying to play final fantasy doom. I tried this idea with the batman doom and the final fantasy doom, worked like a charm, hope ya found this helpful. :cool: