PDA

View Full Version : Media Molecule Apparently Reconsiders on LBP Beta User Levels

wraggster
October 12th, 2008, 10:01
1Up's reporting from TGS that Media Molecule cofounder Alex Evans hisself "let slip" that all those awesome LittleBigPlanet beta user-created levels we've been seeing will in fact make the transition into the full final game. This countermands MM's Leo Cubbin, who two weeks ago said they wouldn't.

1Up points out that this means the game ships with a library of user content all ready for the LBP community to tap on the first day of release. That's probably why Media Molecule changed its tune.

Finally, Evans said Media Molecule is watching this poll about user-created beta levels, over at the LBP official blog, so if you have a feeling about this or other feedback, go make it known. I'm not sure who would be against this, or why. More content's better, right?

http://kotaku.com/5062169/media-molecule-apparently-reconsiders-on-lbp-beta-user-levels

Napalm-Death
October 12th, 2008, 16:38
Yes! The stages from the beta were pretty amazing, I'm glad that their creators won't have to remake them for the full game.

Triv1um
October 12th, 2008, 17:06
The God of war level was the best.

Napalm-Death
October 12th, 2008, 17:16
I saw my friend and one of his friends playing it, it looked utterly boring...but then again it could be because they were taking too long to JUMP ONTO A PLATFORM.

My favorite thus far is the Sonic 1 1-1 remake.

jrsmaster411
October 12th, 2008, 19:11
I had a ton of fun with the beta, but then I let one of my non gamer friends play and it looked so boring, he was so awful and constantly dieing

Accordion
October 12th, 2008, 23:26
Everyone should look up my level why they still can: Sackboy to Kyozo: Prologue.

Its pretty awful but after losing my save i t was the best i could do in such a short time.

look for the UK on the recent page

Napalm-Death
October 13th, 2008, 15:39
Damn, I saw this post a bit too late. I'll check it out when the game comes out.

rmedtx
October 13th, 2008, 16:53
I beta tested this game and I can tell you one thing... LBP is the best "game" that has been released in a long time. It's just addictive. It takes the whole "create, play, share" concept to a new level. From the cheesy levels that make you laugh to the really cute and ingenious ones playing user generated levels in little LBP is just plain fun.

My level Drakon was rated boring... lol... I had so much fun creating it that I don't care.