PDA

View Full Version : MbShell Artilery 0.05 Fixed Release

wraggster
January 8th, 2006, 19:09
Blue 2K today released in This forum topic (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16697) his release of MBShell Artiliery for the PSP v0.05, for those who dont know what that is, its a shell for PSP, which changes the look of the PSP etc, heres what he posted:

Well then, here it is. MbShell Artillery 0.05. Please check the readme for installation instructions, it is already in 1.5 format for easy installation. Here is a screenshot of the new theme:

Artillery 0.05 features:
- New theme
- UMD loading + return to shell function
- Slideshow application (reads png and jpg)
- Jpg image support up to 1280x960
- Graphical MP3 player (under construction, but functional)
- USB connection
- Detailed battery indicator
- Icon and windowing support with drop shadows

The graphics have been done by Afinnity and the programming as usual by me. Here is another screenshot with the applications running:

Now the original release had problems but a fixed release was put up a short time ago, download via the comments and check the cool screens too ;)

AtariFreek
January 8th, 2006, 22:32
It Looks Great But Because I Was So Curious i Upgraded My PSP to 2.6, I Have A Location Free Router And Man IS It Awesome!!!!!!! But Sadly This Is AtariFreeks Goodbybe To The Homebrew World....Oh Yeah Keep Up The Good Work, I'm Sure Soon It Will Have A Browser And A Video Player.....*Sobs Pathetically*....

MaxSMoke
January 9th, 2006, 00:28
Wow, that is an amazingly off-topic and completely unhelpful post. I give it about a week before you realize what a terrible mistake you've made, maybe when Midway butchers yet another classic game series remake, and you remember you could have just played the true emulated version on Firmware 1.5. Then you'll be scrambling onto Ebay looking for a used Firmware 1.5 PSP to buy.

It's easier to take the plunge and buy a second PSP with Firmware 2.0+ already installed, then it is to upgrade your 1st PSP and *HOPE* to find a Firmware 1.5 version later. The money spent now is a soild investment in the future. (And when Firmware 2.0+ is cracked, you can just sell off one of them!)