PDA

View Full Version : Open Source Newsposting for PSP News

wraggster
January 9th, 2006, 00:19
Ive some great news that should interest all PSP Developers and PSP News Sites and those who release Magazines and so on and so forth.

We have now changed to Open Source newsposting, that means any admins, mods, staff and more importantly PSP Coders can now post news and with the ability to upload up to 8mb files then this is a great launch platform for your Homebrew game, emulator, application or indeed anything.

Massive thanks to Martin64 for sorting out the tech stuff but from now on anyone who wants to post news (obviously i have to first give you the ability) can do so.

What this means is that no more do developers have to put up with sites non linking and more importantly you get the feedback and credit you deserve and to me thats whats most important.

Theres a way to newspost but theres also rules which ill gladly chat via the comments, but for now use PSP News as your main and true launch site for anything PSP related.

wraggster
January 9th, 2006, 00:21
Some rules are

No iso postings
No UMD Loader postings
No linking to sites with warez or illegal content
Keep it clean

thats about it, please ask if interested :)

PSPages
January 21st, 2006, 05:05
Hi there,

Just wondering if I could get such privelages as you mention above?
I am the editor of PSPages Magazine.

wraggster
January 21st, 2006, 10:08
sure, remember to link to your site and not to a download directly, best way to get visitors ;)

wraggster
January 21st, 2006, 11:07
your in :)

if you do link to pictures/screens they cant be wider than 480 and its best to use a really low spec version to keep those on 56k happy but please promote your mag :)

PSPages
January 26th, 2006, 19:37
Thanks for that and sorry for the late reply.

Just wanted to check with you before i went and done it. Would it be ok to announce the re-launch of the magazines website?

Thanks again

DraconumPB
February 7th, 2006, 18:51
A little addendum, I think the psp updates brawl is officially over from what I've been reading.. for anybody reading those guidelines...

Thus it is indeed OK to post with a link to PSP Updates..

*ahem*.. now why you would, is beyond me. But you can if you're so inclined ;)

Kaiser
February 18th, 2006, 00:33
*ahem*.. now why you would, is beyond me. But you can if you're so inclined ;)

Haha, thats priceless.