PDA

View Full Version : George (Georgia) W Bush

blueshogun96
October 15th, 2008, 04:35
In forums all across the net, every forum has at least one Anti-Bush thread going. I was curious how you all at DCemu feel about the most unpopular US president ever.

Personally, I think Bush is a horrible president. This man totally sucks. I would have rather voted for a monkey than this sack of s@#% (simply because their isn't any difference)! He's been toying with the economy completely disregarding whom it may effect in and outside of the country itself. The poor stay poor, the middle class has been almost destroyed, and the rich walk away laughing with more money than they can spend. His lies go unaccounted for... that man didn't really want to catch Osama Bin Laden, [I heard that] there's money involved in wars one way or another (and if you look at the Bush's family history, they are notorious for starting and fueling on wars, yes even before G. Bush Sr.) and this war in Iraq is just running our budget surplus dry and feeding the national deficit. It's obvious that he doesn't care what happens to this country, the future of it's people or how the world will react to such ignorant decisions. We can't even afford the ammo to fight these angry people who just want to be left alone (simply because they were happier without the US interfering), so what does he do? Borrow money from other countries, such as China. They say China basically owns the US now. If the US becomes a communist country after China is finnished with us, I won't be supprised.

So he didn't catch Bin Laden (and obviously has lost interest in this case), didn't find any WMDs in Iraq, and didn't live up to his promises except for the rich. Huge companies are going out of business because of his horrible decision making. My ultimate goal in this life is to start a 3rd party gamedev company in Seattle, and with the economy the way it is, I don't know if it's going to happen! I'll probably move to Vancouver Island, Canada instead (especially is McCain becomes president). He's definetely the worst president and the worst leader the world has ever seen to date.

I was on theurbandictionary.com and found a really great description of Bush:

Someone who

1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)

2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.

3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.

4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)

5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.

6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.

7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.

8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.

9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and a lot have) like "You're with us or you're with the terrorists" and basically just gets America to be loyal to him out of fear.

10. Only gets into Yale because of his father and passes with a C- average.

11. Has said enough stupid things to fill 265 pages of "Bushisms" books.

12. Gets elected into office after losing by over 10,000 votes. Do you think it's a coincidence that his brother was the governor of the state that the whole election depended on in 2000??
George Bush is a COMPLETE ****ING ASSHOLE who never should have been elected, is one of the worst people in the country to earn the job of president and definitely is the worst president we have ever had or will ever have.

So, in a nutshell, I say bush sucks. What would you have to say about him? For those who believe in God, I suggest you start praying. For those who don't, step aside and let those that do be in peace so that their seemingly "hopeless" prayers might be answered. Sorry for the rant, I'm just very heated because I haven't even begun to enjoy life at all in the post apocalyptic world.

quzar
October 15th, 2008, 05:10
He's far from the worst president we've ever had. As much as this war is crap, it's nothing compared to Korea or Vietnam. We've lost less civil liberties than in the McCarthy days.

That being said there would be no question had 9/11 not happened and allowed him to take up the patriot stance he wouldn't have lasted past the first term.

bah
October 15th, 2008, 09:43
I think so little of him that its not worth typing out a coherent list of reasons why he is hated.

I'll go with what he (well, those who make his mouth move) and his cronies use when they cannot/don't want to explain why they dislike a person or country: He's Evil.