PDA

View Full Version : Rock Revolution

wraggster
October 17th, 2008, 16:30
Newly released today:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/7r/pa.139620.1.jpg

features
Choose between drums, bass and guitar, air-drum and air-guitar with wii-mote and nunchuck based controls
Get together with friends and play songs as a band or against one another, communicate with friends through WiiConnect24
14 characters to choose from and unlock your Mii as a playable character, power up your character and band with new picks, sticks and amps
Choose from 40 plus songs to jam, also downloadable songs, record your own session, mix and replay
Choose between multiple modes for the ultimate rock revolution experience- rock out, career mode, battle mode and free play

track listing
All American Rejects: Dirty Little Secret; Avril Lavigne: Sk8er Boi; blink-182: All The Small Things; Breaking Benjamin: Diary Of Jane; Cream: White Room; Deep Purple: Highway Star; Diamond Head / Metallica: Am I Evil?; Dream Theater: Pull Me Under; Fall Out Boy: Dance, Dance; Finger Eleven: Paralyzer; Foo Fighters: All My Life; Heart: Magic Man; Iron Maiden: Run To The Hills; Jet: Are You Gonna Be My Girl; Joan Jett and the Blackhearts: Bad Reputation; Judas Priest: Heading Out To The Highway; Killswitch Engage: The End Of Heartache; Kiss: Detroit Rock City; Korn: Falling Away From Me; Lacuna Coil: Our Truth; Linkin Park: Given Up; Lita Ford: Kiss Me Deadly; Megadeth: Holy Wars...The Punishment Due; Motley Crue: Dr. Feelgood; Pantera: Walk; Papa Roach: Last Resort; Queen: Stone Cold Crazy; Quiet Riot (Slade): Cum On Feel The Noize; Ratt: Round And Round; Rush: Spirit Of Radio; Scorpions: No One Like You; Skid Row: Youth Gone Wild; Soundgarden: Spoonman; System Of A Down: Choy Suey!; The Killers: Somebody Told Me; The Ramones: Blitzkrieg Bop; The Who: Won't Get Fooled Again; Three Days Grace: Pain; Twisted Sister: We're Not Gonna Take It; Whitesnake: Still Of The Night; Wolfmother: The Joker And The Thief.

description
Release your inner rock star! Expand to your friends the privilege of picking up an axe or pounding the skins with you to 40 mind-bending rock and roll tracks. Unleash your creative juices in the jam mode where you can create your own music in a state of the art multi-track studio. This is the musical revolution the world has been waiting for. Other players can join anytime including halfway through a song by simply activating their wii-mote. Get together with friends and play songs as a band or against one another, communicate through WiiConnect24. Take on new challenges like mastering a song in the recording studio, or playing a set list of multiple songs. Rock out and suit up your band with new gear and rack up huge amounts of cash.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-z3-49-en-84-j-70-2zqc.html