PDA

View Full Version : What Games Are You Playing Hammered This Weekend?

wraggster
October 19th, 2008, 17:12
So this week I bought MLB Stickball on XBLA. There's only one reason I'd do that, and you correctly guessed it. You see, in the old days, when you came home from a bar lit up, your impulse buys were limited to 1-800 blue screen ads. And calling an operator and fishing out a credit card for Time/Life's series on the Old West, Kitchens and Bathrooms and Daddy-What's-Vietnam ("A question a child might ask ... but not a childish question.") just doesn't pack the kind of instant gratification wallop of buying a video game instantly with fake currency on XBLA.

http://kotaku.com/5065563/what-games-are-you-playing-hammered-this-weekend

Mc_Logical
October 19th, 2008, 19:18
lol I do enjoy games more being drunk, I seem to do better too, or is that the alcohol making me feel powerfull? lol theres nothing like drinking more cold beer after a battle online and a smoke, then go again

mike_jmg
October 19th, 2008, 23:20
LOL
I tend to play worse while I'm drunk and I get more frustrated too, although for some strange reason me and my friends have been sober for like 3 weeks (usually we end up in a bar every saturday night, this is starting to get weird).

I remember this one time I was pretty fkd up and beated everyone on mario party 7 with "Boo" at a friend's house, it was the only time I played better while drunk

osgeld
October 20th, 2008, 04:45
last time i got tanked i played choplifter on the colecovision, for like 3 hours

it only has 1 level...

ah thursday (i had a 3 day weekend)