PDA

View Full Version : Would Anyone Be Interested In This? Emulator Frontend For PSP

Zack
October 19th, 2008, 17:24
Basically what I was thinking...

You have one eboot... Named emulators for instance.

You launch this eboot, it then scans your memory stick for emulators and lists them (using the icon0) in alphabetical order (or custom order).

The point of this is for people like me who have 6 or more emulators on there PSP and would like to only have one eboot that can launch any of them...

I am not going to start on this unless people want it, maybe it's a bad idea...

Opinions please.

Wally
October 20th, 2008, 08:10
Just work on Daedalus, we will all be happy xD

Wally

xsolonx
November 6th, 2008, 12:32
Would be very cool, I'd like to see that.

Tesseract
November 9th, 2008, 21:30
Count me in. I think this would be a useful thing. Do you think it'd be possible to write it so that running this 'frontend' would list your ROMs and executing a ROM would fire it up in the proper emulator?

For example, you start the EmuNexus (for lack of something better to call it...), navigate to Blaster Master, 'click' it, and it fires it up using Nester.

I don't know if that'd be entirely possible without rewriting the emulator's code somewhat, but it'd take one more step out of the process.

animekid4
December 1st, 2008, 03:50
Noob post: Id use that in a heartbeat----make sure you work out the kinks with ...um.... shells and all that.

Cov3
December 21st, 2008, 18:14
Wow man this sounds like a great idea I hope everything works out but if not its all cool :D

Zack
December 23rd, 2008, 02:49
I will be making this in the new year :)

No time to do so at present.

I want to try and get a Wolf 3D update out before this... Been a long time since that has happened (due to lack of time)

Wally
December 23rd, 2008, 07:06
Tsk tsk tsk.. Call that an excuse.