PDA

View Full Version : [Menudo] Previously Leaked Footage out

soulanger
October 22nd, 2008, 10:37
I was noted that this private menudo video was leaked to various site. To stop the stupid blame games, I have decided to release this leaked video instead.
Hmmm, that was supposed to be
Notes:
1. Do not complain about the shakey humpy lame cam and bad quality. This was not intended for public release.
2. This was made on late september, which means there are new features which are not in this video.
3. I dont care who leaked it earlier.
4. This would load commercial games on selected carts.
5. This was made 100% PAlib.
6. 100% Noypi!
7. Enjoy ;)
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/v/3vKX2saQHzA
Official Thread: http://forum.palib.info/index.php?topic=5996

Dragonic
October 22nd, 2008, 17:22
Woooow! This is really cool! I want this! I hope it'll be released soon. The first release was not what I hoped for. I couldn't get it to work. I can see that this is a lot better.

madcat1990
October 22nd, 2008, 20:49
This thing kicks ass :O!!

I wonder if it can run our games or if we have to use our original firmware to load it

Epic Pie
October 22nd, 2008, 23:51
This looks so ****ing insane, I hope it will be R4 compatible.

genezis
October 23rd, 2008, 02:00
Please change the name! MENUDO :rofl:

hatebreeder
October 23rd, 2008, 03:29
i love getting menudo con sabado y domingo.

soulanger
October 23rd, 2008, 04:22
Thanks for the compliments gus! :)

Please change the name! MENUDO :rofl:
I get alot of those comments. :P I know your thinking of the menudo band, but no, its a reference to the filipino dish menudo. :P I would never think about referencing to a gay band :D

P.S. Damn this got out of the frontpage real quick. Seems like this wouldnt get any public attention it seems :(

spinal_cord
October 23rd, 2008, 11:36
Souanger - call it what the hell you want, You have worked really hard on this and I know no matter what you call it, many many people will use it. It far out performs a lot of slot-1 card firmwares.

ChaoticanarchyX
October 23rd, 2008, 21:28
I can't wait to get this release!! This has to be THE best OS from the footage alone! Soulanger you gotta get this bad boy out the door soon. Mad props to you \m/

soulanger
October 24th, 2008, 02:21
hmm, this project is not getting that much attension. I cant think of a way to promote this, I'm searching for ways for me to see the impressions and suggestion people may have. As I do intend to make this project community based. :(

nannys_hedgehog
October 24th, 2008, 04:00
hmm, this project is not getting that much attension. ...:(
Its just a preview video. I think the feedback for that is quite astonishing. If You release a betaversion to test it may be the attention would be greater.:cool:

PlagueMusic
October 24th, 2008, 05:13
you kind of made me cream my pants..
this is incredible and you could create a website to promote it

totally can't wait, and if ppossible could you add cheats to the games?
another great addition would be using the source codes of previous emulators to have them built into the system
the ultimate os is incomplete with text based, ugly emulators