PDA

View Full Version : New PlayStation 3 Terms of Service: Sony Can Record Anything You Say or Do Online

wraggster
October 22nd, 2008, 16:37
You know, I spew a massive amount of trashtalk when online. I can't help it. It just flows out, like oral diarrhea or something. So Sony's new PS3 terms of service for the PlayStation network is kind of frightening. I mean, I'm sure you've said some regrettable things to the snotty 12-year-old bastards running around online nowadays too. Or maybe you'd like to talk about the ROMs running on your PSP. Also not a good idea with Sony's LittleBigBrother plan to record everything you say or do online:

http://gizmodo.com/5066501/new-playstation-3-terms-of-service-sony-can-record-anything-you-say-or-do-online

jamotto
October 22nd, 2008, 19:51
Well, Sony in the past has ignored ones privacy so this is really no shocker, unfortunate as it is.

Mc_Logical
October 23rd, 2008, 04:15
I don`t really care what they hear me say lol im not offensive or abusive, ok I swear now n again, but thats when dying, who doesn`t? I bet it`s a fun job to do that part in sony to listen to people lol

F9zDark
October 23rd, 2008, 23:08
And Microsoft has been doing this with Hotmail and MSN Messenger, so what difference does it really make?