PDA

View Full Version : More EU Resistance 2 Beta Keys!

Shrygue
October 23rd, 2008, 19:44
via IGN (http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/922/922974p1.html)

Remember that time we said we were giving away Resistance 2 beta keys and we didn't? Sorry about that. But at least we made up for it that other time we finally got around to handing them out. All 7,000 in fact.

Anyway, if you didn't get lucky first time, we've got some good news. In conjunction with Sony, we've managed to wrangle an extra 1,500 beta keys exclusively for our European readers and we'll be tossing them in your general direction later this evening.

You simply need to be a registered IGN user to get in on the action so, if you're not already, go get signed up! We'll be updating this story with download details as soon as the keys go live so get those F5 fingers at the ready and let the fun begin!

Accordion
October 23rd, 2008, 23:16
woo!

just got one.

edit:
all gone

Triv1um
October 23rd, 2008, 23:42
Missed it again. . .

If anyone has one, please spare me one. I will give my soul. :P

jonezybaby
October 24th, 2008, 18:25
im usin the us beta

Accordion
October 24th, 2008, 20:10
well.
Co-op doesnt work at all for me, cant join games, auto match or create.

Otherwise it is solid, cant stand the fire and the onscreen clutter form all the exp you get.

really want to try co-op though

Generous Gamer
October 24th, 2008, 20:16
hello there...i would REALLY appreciate having these codes , i am in the EU and i am quite envious of those people who have the codes so i would really appreciate the codes. please. Resistance 2 is the main talk of all gamers in my continent and i would really love to be in with the chance of talking about it with the crowd.