PDA

View Full Version : LittleBigPlanet available now at GameStop

wraggster
October 25th, 2008, 21:18
Though the initial report from Media Molecule following the delay of the once Qur'an-infused platformer, LittleBigPlanet, was that the title would now be dropping during the week of October 27, dozens of readers have sent in tips reporting that GameStop's lovable customer service robot, Aeris, recently called to say the title would be in North American stores October 25. For those still recovering from a start-of-weekend bender, that's today.

We'd suggest calling your local GameStop before making the trip down, just to avoid any possible disappointment. If the very thought of crossing the threshold of the oft-reviled retailer makes your skin crawl, rest assured that with the title readily available at GameStop, it shouldn't be too much longer before it appears in the rest of your local brick-and-mortars.

[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/25/littlebigplanet-available-now-at-gamestop/

Napalm-Death
October 25th, 2008, 23:40
I got my copy, my Kratos preorder code still doesn't work yet.

jrsmaster411
October 26th, 2008, 00:46
this is only for pre orders so don't just walk in and expect to get a copy

BlacknBlue13
October 26th, 2008, 04:19
Have mine, though the servers dont seem to be up. I wasnt even expecting it, i just happened to walk into gamestop this morning and there it was! I've been playing it non stop since then.