PDA

View Full Version : Please i really need your help

vegettoxp
October 26th, 2008, 04:14
Hello there Guys, I hope you guys can help me out with my BIG Problem. But before I share my problem is is my Hardware Info:

Sony PSP-2000 Slim Edition
Current Firmware 4.01 M33 (No Kernal 1.50, Can't Install - Slim PSP)

Right now I have the game in the /PSP/GAME Folder

Here is my problem. I decided to finally start playing GBA Games and I did my search online and I downloaded the UnOfficial gpSP KAI-1 v3.3 Emulator. It has all the Rom and the GBA.BIOS. Everything is working expect the Cheating Code Part. I have been trying and trying, but I can't make them work. I have even watched Yourtube Videos on How to create the .CHT File, but still NOTHING. So Please Help Me out guys.

The current game that I am trying out the Cheat Code is "Pokemon FireRed (U).

I got the Cheat Codes from (Codejunkies)(Link)

I have tried these codes in every different ways, but I can't seem to work them out. Before I couldn't even see the codes on my PSP, but now I can.

Now the problem is that they don't want to work. So if someone in here had the same problem or has a solution to my problem, Please Help Me Out Guys.

Thank You For ALL Your Help!:(:mad:

P.S. Fusion:confused:

GibsonSGKing
October 29th, 2008, 00:19
can you upload the link to the cht file your using? maybe i can see whats wrong with it then. ive never had much luck with gpsp, i couldnt even get pokemon to run on it, so hats off to you for getting that far :P