PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday...

VampDude
October 27th, 2008, 00:01
..To me!

Wow, I've never actually been here on my birthday. Well I know I wasn't last year, but I can't remember 2006 because I was at home but can't remember if I was online at all (maybe I was?).

But yay, it's midnight...

...And now technically my birthday, although I cannot open anything until 6am (yeah that sucks - but it's every year). :)

This year, I'm posting my own. Sad I know, but I'm taking into consideration the time zones as it goes into the 28th here (tomorrow) when it's still the 27th in another country. :cool:

- - - RANDOM - - -
- - - And to save making another topic. - - -

Wow, until yesterday I thought the clocks went back worldwide. But apparently the clocks don't go back in the U.S. until next Sunday (November 2nd), so where the UK is usually 5 (EST) and 6 (PST) hours ahead. For this week, the UK is 4 (EST) and 5 (PST) hours ahead. :p

Eviltaco64
October 27th, 2008, 00:05
Dude, I was going to make a birthday thread for you. Doing it yourself is kinda lame. lol

VampDude
October 27th, 2008, 00:13
Dude, I was going to make a birthday thread for you. Doing it yourself is kinda lame. lol

Very lame, but at least I get this thread for my whole birthday. :) lol

Eviltaco64
October 27th, 2008, 00:20
Well, happy birthday anyway.

How old are you now?

kcajblue
October 27th, 2008, 06:49
haha.
boo, you have to have someone else do it for you.

anyway, happy birthday dude.
go get drunk and all that good stuff. :D

dejkirkby
October 27th, 2008, 09:01
Doing a "Happy Birthday" thread for yourself smacks of attention-seeking.
So you get no Happy Birthday from me!!!
Okay then a little one!
Happy Birthday!

VampDude
October 27th, 2008, 09:54
Well, happy birthday anyway.

How old are you now?
Thanks dude. :)

And now early/mid-twenty's, not disclosing an exact age although I did see the late 80's (and no guessing). :rolleyes: lol

haha.
boo, you have to have someone else do it for you.

anyway, happy birthday dude.
go get drunk and all that good stuff. :D

I know, I didn't want to wait. I wanted a reason to come here on my birthday, and that's homebrew dedication (or something since I've been away? lol).

And thanks dude, I will probably get drunk later after some sleep. :D

Doing a "Happy Birthday" thread for yourself smacks of attention-seeking.
So you get no Happy Birthday from me!!!
Okay then a little one!
Happy Birthday!

Very much attention seeking, and child like (but that's me)...

...But who blames me? I'm here on my birthday (and sadly single), for the first time I remember. :p lol

Thanks for the small "happy birthday" dude. :cool:

Shrygue
October 27th, 2008, 13:10
Ah, it's our resident vampire. Happy birthday, I hope you have a great one and get some good stuff. Remember, watch the alcohol and don't get drink too much!

VampDude
October 27th, 2008, 16:31
Ah, it's our resident vampire. Happy birthday, I hope you have a great one and get some good stuff. Remember, watch the alcohol and don't get drink too much!

Thanks dude, I won't drink too much anyway. Today I feel like crap for sleeping only 2 hours this morning , but apart from that my day is great because I picked up NiGHTS Journey of Dreams on Wii for £7.99 which I believe is a bargain since being a NiGHTS fan and not already owning the title so I cannot wait to see what I'm already missing if anything. Oh, and Wii Points which the Points case will replace the case NiGHTS is in because the stickiness is horrible (and doesn't belong with my nice cases). :)

shadowprophet
October 28th, 2008, 03:28
i'm always late for these things,
anyhoo, happy birthday brother Vamp :thumbup:

VampDude
October 28th, 2008, 16:27
i'm always late for these things,
anyhoo, happy birthday brother Vamp :thumbup:

Thanks dude, late is still good. :cool:

ICE
October 28th, 2008, 16:33
You think he was late? Well check this out.
Happy birthday.