PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay for PSP

wraggster
October 28th, 2008, 16:41
New from Divineo USA (http://www.divineo.com/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=zz-psp-dar)

http://www.divineo.com/divineo_support/products/zz-psp-dar/img1.jpg

Action Replay is the only game enhancer with real codes
Even the odds by arming yourself with infinite health, bullets and time. Unlock secret levels, characters and vehicles. Now YOU can become all-powerful and beat ANY game!

Action Replay is already loaded with totally unauthorized codes for all the latest and greatest PSP games and can easily be updated with new codes by manual entry or automatic updates.

flipsidecbp
October 28th, 2008, 17:32
From Diveneo's product information

How It Works

PSP Action Replay 1GB comes on a special memory card which must be inserted in your PSP whenever you use Action Replay. Also included in the box is a special Action Replay Battery Enabler to modify your PSP battery to work with Action Replay - just pop the battery in, press a button and you’re done!

With your battery enabled, insert the Action Replay 1GB memory card and turn your PSP on. When you do, Action Replay loads immediately, presenting you with a list of games. Select the game you want to play (new games can be easily added if its not listed) and you’re presented with a list of codes for that game.

Interesting use for a pandora battery. :rolleyes:

fpcreator2000
October 28th, 2008, 17:48
Sweet.

darkriku2000
October 28th, 2008, 21:38
I'll stick with the free alternative (CwCheat)

Buddy4point0
October 28th, 2008, 22:32
The fact that this uses a Pandora battery is very interesting.
Maybe there is a way to exploit this to allow software to create pandora batterys on official firmware.
It sure would save people trouble of opening their batterys or buying one online.

When I opened my battery smoke started comming out so I threw it and it blew up. I'm not sure if it would've blown if I didn't throw it or not, but I'm glad that I did.
Nevertheless, I'm sure that many other people have had problems creating pandora batterys manually and a software creator would definitely simplify the process of homebrew enabling your PSP without a PSP already on custom firmware.

I sure hope some good devs look into exploiting this and taking advantage of it's pandora creating abilities.
Of coarse, it could have encryption that would undoubtedly break once cracked and we would be back to square one.

carlitx
October 29th, 2008, 03:02
The fact that this uses a Pandora battery is very interesting.
Maybe there is a way to exploit this to allow software to create pandora batterys on official firmware.
It sure would save people trouble of opening their batterys or buying one online.

When I opened my battery smoke started comming out so I threw it and it blew up. I'm not sure if it would've blown if I didn't throw it or not, but I'm glad that I did.
Nevertheless, I'm sure that many other people have had problems creating pandora batterys manually and a software creator would definitely simplify the process of homebrew enabling your PSP without a PSP already on custom firmware.

I sure hope some good devs look into exploiting this and taking advantage of it's pandora creating abilities.
Of coarse, it could have encryption that would undoubtedly break once cracked and we would be back to square one.

agreed. i think it would be interesting to exploit something like this.

dangee
October 29th, 2008, 13:49
Interesting use for a pandora battery.

hmmm, well if it is a pandora battery ,
what'd be very interesting is
does it work on an (un-pandorable) brite.

hacker94
November 3rd, 2008, 18:23
hmm interesting