PDA

View Full Version : KOF Online

M Dash
January 11th, 2006, 23:30
Anyone ever heared about the game "The King of Fighters Online"?
THe game was in development in 2003, and got canceled near a year later. This game was only available online.
Anyway, the only version that cam out was the 0.700 version.
The Setup EXE was called: KOF_Online_Ver_0700.exe
I downloaded the game from eMule, wich was really dificult because the game is considered almost extinct!!

Still: IT'S RARE! So i downloaded it, and installed it, and found out that apperantly the game was really cool! But I couldn't play it, because all the servers are offline (of course X.X). Still, the cursors in game, the MP3 files and the WAV samples are usable!

Just posting to say that: if anyone is searching for the game TO PLAY, give up, because there are NOT servers. And even if the game was OFFLINE playlable, it would be impossible, because the meaning of the game is to run around the city and fight other players. If you're offline, there aren't other players.

IF you know any server that's still ONLINE, then post here, and inform the world. :) ( I already searched around the web and didn't find nothing. )

If you don't know any, then give up about playing the game.

IF you are a KOF MANIAC or good fan (like me ;D ) then go to eMule, and with luck, you may be able to download the game. In that case, GOOD LUCK! ;)