PDA

View Full Version : Saw II

newb_fo_life
October 28th, 2008, 20:23
I recently watched Saw II,Its a really good film,only thing is,Im a bit confused about the end

Could anyone tell me what happens?

(Dont forget to add spoilers)

dejkirkby
October 28th, 2008, 21:40
Detective Matthews goes to the house with Jigsaw and attempts to find his son. At the same time, Kerry discovers that the CCTV they were watching wasn't live, it was actually a video feed. This meant the house that Det. Matthews was at had nobody in. Daniel, Det. Matthews son is in a safe in the room where Jigsaw and Det. Matthews were originally. Det. Matthews follows the tunnel underthe house to the bathroom from Saw I where he is sedated by Amanda and is chained and left for dead. Game Over.

Darksaviour69
October 29th, 2008, 01:35
'm not a big fan of horror films, but was curious about the plot of Saw. I ended up reading the plots to all 5 films on wikipedia

mike_jmg
October 29th, 2008, 06:39
Saw is good, dejkirby summed it up pretty well, there is nothing left to say except that 3 and 4 are ok too.

I've seen all of the movies, except the new one, I don't know if it is already out

edit: I've just checked and it seems it was out on october 24th, but hasn't arrived here yet

dejkirkby
October 29th, 2008, 07:57
I am a massive Saw series fan, and really enjoyed Saw V. It tied up a lot of the loose ends left from Saw I-IV and seems to run alongside the ending of Saw III and IV (when you watch it, you'll see what I mean).
I was disappointed that Dr Gordon didn't appear and I hope that happens in Saw VI.

newb_fo_life
October 29th, 2008, 14:58
Thanks dejkirkby :D,I understand now :)

ninja9393
November 10th, 2008, 03:28
Saw 1 - Amazing
Saw 2 - Pretty Good
Saw 3 - Better then Saw 2
Saw 4 - Going downhill
Saw 5 - Terrible-bad traps and the other apprentice is gay

SnesR0X
November 11th, 2008, 02:13