PDA

View Full Version : CheatDevice v0.7 for Liberty City Stories!

wraggster
January 12th, 2006, 01:59
Edison Carter (http://www.maxbot.com/gta/) has updated his Trainer for the PSP Game Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories".

Cheats Include: Infinite Health and Armor, Set Wanted Level, Set Time, Set Weather & Spawn Anything.

Whats new:

Bikes can drive on walls
Gravity
Freeze everything
Gameplay speed
Walking speed
Flip over
Unlimited heli flying height
Cheat Maker

Download both versions via comments:

blip
January 12th, 2006, 06:27
Okay, I can't believe no one has said anything yet. This is awesome!! I have tried the other cheat devices and this one kicks-ass. Way to go Edison Carter. The editions of GRAVITY and WALKING SPEED change the complete dynamics of the whole game. Now you can move about quickly and with super jump its like your superman on the moon!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!

P.S. My only question is what does "FREEZE EVERYTHING" do?
I didn't notice any change.

titch.ryan
January 12th, 2006, 07:53
keep up the great work your cheat device is amazing. :D

Moning2
January 12th, 2006, 17:09
Okay, I can't believe no one has said anything yet. This is awesome!! I have tried the other cheat devices and this one kicks-ass. Way to go Edison Carter. The editions of GRAVITY and WALKING SPEED change the complete dynamics of the whole game. Now you can move about quickly and with super jump its like your superman on the moon!
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!!!!

P.S. My only question is what does "FREEZE EVERYTHING" do?
I didn't notice any change.

anything you touch then stops doing what its doing and just stays there (in the air, on the ground, whereever it is), if you want to apply it to every car en person use the agressive drivers cheat (SQUARE, SQUARE, R1, X, X, L1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE) you also need to enter this cheat if you want to apply the low gravity to everything :)