PDA

View Full Version : PSPrevolutionXtreme Mod

scarface350
January 12th, 2006, 03:46
Hello fellow homebrewies, I have been working on a new mod for psp revolution. After seeing Gamesharks mod for the game i thought that his theme was good. So i figured that id make my own mod. I named it PSPrevolution Extreme. Here are the details. FIRST OFF ID LIKE TO GIVE MANY THANKS TO psp-news.dcemu.co.uk FOR THEIR DAILY NEWS AND WONDERFUL PSP DOWNLOADS. now then

MOD includes:

- a new startup menu
- a WHOLE BUNCH of new not colors
- some Pre set songs of my choice ( they show most of the note detail)
- a cool New Look all around, Especially ingame. ive made it so that if your song has no background i have made a cool new green ddr xtremish look.

CREDITS GO TO GAMESHARK, DENITRO, and DEVING13 of the psp.news DCEMU FORUMS!!!!

INSTALLATION
------------
get the original " psp revolution "
From http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/psprevolution.shtml
and follow these instructions :

1.0 psp owners: Put The psprevol folder included with this readme into your PSP/GAME folder. Then once you have the PSP revolution RAR file open it and go into the PSPR folder. Then go into the 1.0 EBOOT ONLY FOLDER AND DRAG THE EBOOT.PBP into the psp/game/psprevol directory. You are set :).

1.5 psp owners: Do the same as the 1.0 users except that you go into the 1.5 folder in the psp revolution rar file and drag the eboot.pbp from PSPR ( not PSPR%) into the PSP/GAME/PSPREVOL directory. Then you drag the whole PSPR% folder to PSP/GAME and rename it to psprevol%.You are set :)

2.0 users: Same directions as 1.0 users
For 2.0 users
--------------

If the game freezes while using Fanjitas excellent eboot loader it is becuase:
- you are not using eboot loader 0.85 or 0.9
- you have not followed the 1.0 psp instructions properly.
- you dont have the folder name set as " psprevol" <- important

I am planning on making alot more skins for this game if you have any request please feel free to email me at [email protected]. I am planning a Silver/black theme next. please leave feedback and suggestions. Thank you all and have a happy year!! :)

ooo by the way since i couldnt get the uploader on this site to work, I will post a link.

http://rapidshare.de/files/10885600/PSPrevolXtreme.zip.html

Happy homebrewing :D ( also thinking about a lumines themed mod dedicated to the shining song.... :)

wraggster
January 12th, 2006, 19:09
awesome release, i cant access rapidshare and if its under 8mb it will upload, anyone try :)

scarface350
January 12th, 2006, 19:48
awesome release, i cant access rapidshare and if its under 8mb it will upload, anyone try :) it wont upload the file size on zip is 23mb. do you want me to send it to you ???

viking73
January 13th, 2006, 17:11
i cant DL from rapidshare! it ask me to wait alot of minutes to download the files because i dont have the poremium account! i waited but nothing happens... how can i get this release? can someone send to me maybe via messenger or??? thanks!

scarface350
January 13th, 2006, 21:35
sure wats ur email. ill send it to you. or do you have an AIM sn