PDA

View Full Version : Size Does Matter - Just Ask SackBoy

wraggster
October 31st, 2008, 23:41
My fellow Americans,

Its me … SackBoy! Now that you can go pickup LittleBigPlanet in your local retailer, I can take on other matters that are important to me other than playing, creating and sharing! So I wanted to take this opportunity to bring your attention to a worthwhile cause.

Well, as you know it’s election season here and it’s not all about Democrats and Republicans. There are bigger issues going on and I need YOU to get involved!

Back in 2006, the International Astronomical Union declassified Pluto, our solar system’s littlest big planet, from a real planet to a dwarf planet. This is a travesty and we must stand together to bring Pluto back to the solar system as the LittleBigPlanet. So join me, SackBoy, in helping to get enough signatures to get Pluto back into the solar system!

I have made a campaign advertisement that I want you to watch and share with your friends. Afterwards, log onto my campaign page and sign up so I can keep you updated on the campaign!

You can also find me on Twitter and on FaceBook — if you join our group, we’ll gift you bumper stickers and buttons to share with your friends!

So thank you for your time!

My name is SackBoy … and I approved this message!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/31/size-does-matter-just-ask-sackboy/